Reviews for Searching
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is an interesting idea. I hadn't though of what happens when the dragon/rider pair isn't a perfect match.
I wonder if that is what makes some dragons able to Search candidates and not others? Perhaps those are the ones who don't quite fit with their rider, so there is a part of them that is still searching for the perfect match and can sense the dragonrider potential. It could also be that this ability is more often found in the 'lesser' colours because they tend to hatch later in a clutch and so have fewer partners to choose from...
Debby chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I. Will. Not. Cry.

Very unique, very well written. It flows so well that I can't believe there's more..but I guess it's not really needed. You always seem to add just the right amount of description to your stories. I love the visual of the blue dragon 'tip-toeing" so he doesn't stumble on the ropes. Brilliant! Thank you for sharing!
whiteraven93 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was absolutely gorgeous. It was different to hear a dragon's stream of consciousness that was sort of disconnected, but then, the blues are always made to seem a little less steady than the browns and bronzes. And it looks like he's a little more unique than the other blues too. I hope this isn't a standalone. It's really good, and I want to know what happens next!
Gabion chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Are you sure this is all there is to it? Very well written and imagined!
Brownriderco chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I never pictured dragons quite that air-headed, but maybe it's just Jalpath. Dragons *are* individuals, of course. Anyway, it was still a very very good story and was very entertaining. Good job. Thanks so much for sharing.
Tagesh chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very nice and strangely depressing look at Search.
Well done, and I don't believe I'll think about Search in the same light from now on.

Cheers, T.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was exquisite, absolutely exquisite. What a beautiful piece and interesting POV. Loved it.