Reviews for Today Is Now
I absolutely loved this fic 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Loved it! :)
Magillyana chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
LOL. Hey V Nice story you have here. Haha. I liked it 5/5 stars :D. Would you care to take some time to read my fanfics? Oh but just a warning. All are smutty and mature. Hard to believe I'm only 16 haha. Great story. If you added some smut in this story it'll be perfect :D
Browniesas chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
i thought that this fanfic was really good! you should be proud of it, although it is pretty short, but still i really enjoyed it. keep on writing!
Google Girl11 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Aw, so cute! though the images in the earlyier chapters were kinda confusing, but it all worked out in the end!
Kudos all Around chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
very sweet! u captured their characters well and it ended up being short and lovely!

P.S don't jan lee and lie fang make the custest DOA couple! its like they should be togher in the game but as the makers will lot get their lazy asses into gear and make them a couple the fanfic authors have 2 do it!
ShadowLight chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
First off we're twins and big fans of DOA. Funny thing is we're identical, but one's one's blond and the other is a brunette. We read your work and LOVE it so much.

Light: Jann Lee and LeiFang make the cutest and sweetest couple ever!

Shadow: ...I'm not a big fan of Jann Lee, but I have to agree that they DO make a good couple.

Both: Looking forward to other stories! Full stars for this one! (winks)
Jaide DM chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Very good. I think you captured a good deal of their emotions in the story, and it ended nicely. I also like the inner turmoil each of them seem to go through. Awesome. I hope the one I got up right now and am working on turns out so good.
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
dat waz gr8!
jenny27 chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
oh i love this story! i'm glad u finished it_ its so romantic "" lol well done!
Rex J. Nibcore chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
Wow! I mean, wow! It's so beautiful! Please write more Lei-Fang/Jann Lee stories!
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
aw! That was just so cute! _
gloria chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
I love this!
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
AIE! so awesomely cool. even better than your other fic 'Don't'
Zell's Girl with a Pigtail chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
you really made my night. just like your other fanfic, i totally love this one. aw, LF x JL g00dness. can't get any better than this. _ well, goodnight. i'm off to bed. first thing tomorrow, i'm going to finish collecting all of Lei Fang's swimsuits in DOAXBV. lol.