Reviews for One Inch
Leara Bribage chapter 1 . 8/7
This was one of the few fics that really made my heart thump. I am always warmed by it whenever I read it. This was an amazingly poignant work of yours, and I salute it.
timetravellingtrickster chapter 1 . 6/30
when i want to feel love i always come back to this fic i love it so much
I know you have stopped writing this for about 4 years but you don't even know how much I loved it! As people have said you stayed EXTREMELY true to who the characters are (especially with enjolras) and you wee were VERY historically accurate! I loved how much effort and time you put into making this masterpiece! I love how you didn't make them fall in love immediately, it took time like it does in real life relationships and it was so beautiful that way. I also loved how you put some hard topics about society in there that i absolutely loved! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somehow continue this! You left it in a cliffhanger then said there would be mor E/É interaction and oh I need it soooo bad! Please somehow continue it would mean the WORLD to this fangirl!
2460done chapter 37 . 5/31
NOOOO I THOUGHT THE STORY WOULD BE OVER, oh i wish you were still updating :( but it was beautifully done while it lasted, so thank you for that :) keep writing!
2460done chapter 31 . 5/31
YOUR OCs ARE AMAZING! you are a truly talented writer :) i adore how you've gone so deeply into Joly and Musichetta, and the children are just wonderful. loving this fic so far!
2560done chapter 20 . 5/30
I just love Combeferre and Joly's letters so much, you got them spot on! Great job!
2460done chapter 10 . 5/30
Oh, this is absolutely the sweetest Enjonine fic I've read so far! so sad to see you haven't updated in years :( but just wanted to say I'll be reading and loving it!
Eponine T.Daae chapter 37 . 5/29
That moment when you are feeling nostalgic and re-read enjonine fanfics you loved...
Thanks for writing this story. I know it's not finished and it's been years but it's great! I love it!

I hope you'll continue again one day
Morbidmuch chapter 11 . 2/1
It's Lesgle (Bousset) who has the relationship with Joly and Musichetta, not Bahorel. Other than that, I like this story :)
Please update this fanfic! It's amazing and I love the concept you came up with!
Lostinliterature1 chapter 37 . 11/22/2016
Please finish this I love it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
I love the contrast between Eponine's and Enjolras' approaches to attraction and affection. That allusion that they are meeting in the middle. Also, Enjolras as a demisexual-I can really see it, it makes a lot of sense.

I also adore how Eponine has grown into herself and started considering the future. Outside of that, I really appreciate her self awareness and self control. Her decisions and thoughts strike me as being very mature and it just furthers how her feelings for Marius differ from her connection to Enjolras simply through her changes as a person.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/4/2016
I'm not being hyperbolic when I say this is my favorite Enjonine fic. You captured the characters wonderfully. The development of the romantic feelings and their relationship was beautiful and I feel true to them. Particularly with Enjolras, I think you "cracked the marble" in a way that made sense. I realize it's been over two years since you updated, but if you would finish the story I would be forever grateful. I would love to see how it ends and Enjolras and Eponine get their happy ending.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/6/2016
Oh my gosh! Gabrielle and Jacques is a ship that is driving my insane. It's so amazing! Please update, it's been a while, but it's just. So. Goooooood! You have an amazing writing talent. How you're not professional is a mystery. Your story is something that has to be re-read over and over. Hope you're doing good. Thanks for this story... (Please update when you can, there must be one (MAYBE 2) other fics that are as well written as this... Some phrases were so good, I just had to take a break and stare at the wall if that makes any sense) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
It's been a really long time, but please please PLEASE update! It's definitely one of my favorite fanfics of ALL TIME. I miss it so much!