Reviews for One Inch
Nonny chapter 37 . 2/14/2021
When reading fics in the Les Mis fandom, I always come back to this fic. It's been quite a while since I've read anything Les Mis related, but this week I suddenly wanted to read this again so much. It felt like seeing an old friend again. Your characters are wonderful and really have a purpose in the story. Although this story is divided in different aspects (introducing new characters, giving meaningful background stories for canon ones, education and thoughtful conversations), I enjoy every single part of it. The relationships between all the characters is so comforting to me, especially the interaction of the "original five". Thank you for this story! Again and again and again
featherbrainy chapter 37 . 4/15/2020
I know this was written years ago but I still want to leave a review to say how much I loved reading this :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2019
Amazing story. One of the best É/E fanfics I've read.
randomhoopla chapter 37 . 4/19/2019
It's been years since the last chapter, I hope you get to finish this some day. I keep rereading it whenever I need a dose of some enjonine. Love your work!
Hummelberry94 chapter 37 . 1/5/2019
So I know it’s been years since you updated but this story is amazing! I hope one day you get back to it, but if you don’t I don’t blame you (I don’t really finish my stories either). Just wanted to let you know that this story was amazing and I love what you wrote.
jasmine chapter 37 . 7/30/2018
hello caderyn!

i know it's been 5 years since the last time you have had updated this fanfic, but still...look forward for its continuation! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 7/10/2018
This is my favorite E/É fic of all time! I’d love to read the rest, if you continue writing! The characterization is spot on, and the plot and subplots are really well thought-out.
stars-and-scribbles chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
YES I FOUND IT! I lost track of this fic for so long, can't wait to reread it! Lol, don't even know if you're seeing this - but if you are, THANK YOU :)
Guest chapter 37 . 3/12/2018
This is so incredible I wish you would continue it!
Leara Bribage chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This was one of the few fics that really made my heart thump. I am always warmed by it whenever I read it. This was an amazingly poignant work of yours, and I salute it.
randomhoopla chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
when i want to feel love i always come back to this fic i love it so much
Guest chapter 37 . 6/8/2017
I know you have stopped writing this for about 4 years but you don't even know how much I loved it! As people have said you stayed EXTREMELY true to who the characters are (especially with enjolras) and you wee were VERY historically accurate! I loved how much effort and time you put into making this masterpiece! I love how you didn't make them fall in love immediately, it took time like it does in real life relationships and it was so beautiful that way. I also loved how you put some hard topics about society in there that i absolutely loved! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somehow continue this! You left it in a cliffhanger then said there would be mor E/É interaction and oh I need it soooo bad! Please somehow continue it would mean the WORLD to this fangirl!
2460done chapter 37 . 5/31/2017
NOOOO I THOUGHT THE STORY WOULD BE OVER, oh i wish you were still updating :( but it was beautifully done while it lasted, so thank you for that :) keep writing!
2460done chapter 31 . 5/31/2017
YOUR OCs ARE AMAZING! you are a truly talented writer :) i adore how you've gone so deeply into Joly and Musichetta, and the children are just wonderful. loving this fic so far!
2560done chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
I just love Combeferre and Joly's letters so much, you got them spot on! Great job!