Reviews for One Inch
jasmine chapter 37 . 7/30
hello caderyn!

i know it's been 5 years since the last time you have had updated this fanfic, but still...look forward for its continuation! :)
This is my favorite E/É fic of all time! I’d love to read the rest, if you continue writing! The characterization is spot on, and the plot and subplots are really well thought-out.
stars-and-scribbles chapter 1 . 4/18
YES I FOUND IT! I lost track of this fic for so long, can't wait to reread it! Lol, don't even know if you're seeing this - but if you are, THANK YOU :)
This is so incredible I wish you would continue it!
Leara Bribage chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This was one of the few fics that really made my heart thump. I am always warmed by it whenever I read it. This was an amazingly poignant work of yours, and I salute it.
timetravellingtrickster chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
when i want to feel love i always come back to this fic i love it so much
Guest chapter 37 . 6/8/2017
I know you have stopped writing this for about 4 years but you don't even know how much I loved it! As people have said you stayed EXTREMELY true to who the characters are (especially with enjolras) and you wee were VERY historically accurate! I loved how much effort and time you put into making this masterpiece! I love how you didn't make them fall in love immediately, it took time like it does in real life relationships and it was so beautiful that way. I also loved how you put some hard topics about society in there that i absolutely loved! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somehow continue this! You left it in a cliffhanger then said there would be mor E/É interaction and oh I need it soooo bad! Please somehow continue it would mean the WORLD to this fangirl!
2460done chapter 37 . 5/31/2017
NOOOO I THOUGHT THE STORY WOULD BE OVER, oh i wish you were still updating :( but it was beautifully done while it lasted, so thank you for that :) keep writing!
2460done chapter 31 . 5/31/2017
YOUR OCs ARE AMAZING! you are a truly talented writer :) i adore how you've gone so deeply into Joly and Musichetta, and the children are just wonderful. loving this fic so far!
2560done chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
I just love Combeferre and Joly's letters so much, you got them spot on! Great job!
2460done chapter 10 . 5/30/2017
Oh, this is absolutely the sweetest Enjonine fic I've read so far! so sad to see you haven't updated in years :( but just wanted to say I'll be reading and loving it!
Eponine T.Daae chapter 37 . 5/29/2017
That moment when you are feeling nostalgic and re-read enjonine fanfics you loved...
Thanks for writing this story. I know it's not finished and it's been years but it's great! I love it!

I hope you'll continue again one day
Morbidmuch chapter 11 . 2/1/2017
It's Lesgle (Bousset) who has the relationship with Joly and Musichetta, not Bahorel. Other than that, I like this story :)
Guest chapter 37 . 1/7/2017
Please update this fanfic! It's amazing and I love the concept you came up with!
Lostinliterature1 chapter 37 . 11/22/2016
Please finish this I love it!