Reviews for One Inch
decembergrace chapter 22 . 8/16
This is one of the most beautiful Eponine/Enjolras fics I've read. If you're still out there somewhere, I'd love to see how the story continues.
Falling Rain27 chapter 37 . 4/5
I do hope that you still continue this fic. It is very well written and I am craving for more. Please dont abandon it. UPDATE SOON! :)
justafakeme chapter 37 . 1/21
Ok, where should I start? I guess first I need to congratulate you on making the most believable É/E story I've read so far, and that's quite something as I've read many of those and I can be really bitchy when it comes to characters personalities. Anyway, I got into this ship without knowing that it actually existed, I just thought they would be really good together. And then I got into my Les Mis mood and found out that Enjolnine was actually a thing, which made me really happy. Okay, back to your story, I can't express how much I adore the way you write Éponine, I'm so happy you show how strong, independent and pratical she is. The same goes to Enjolras, I agree with the idea of him being asexual, and the way you described him falling in love was perfect.
I also love the other characters (including the OCs) and how you give each one enough attention and realistic backgrounds (btw Combeferre, Joly and Musichetta are a few of my favorites from cannon and I adore them being bros with É/E). I really liked that Valjean was included in the story, and I'm glad he'll get to spend some time with Cosette.
As I said before, I love your OCs which is something rare for me (you really surprised me when Jacques showed interest for Justine cause I was certain he was studying to write to Gabrielle, but things were solved and I was like "huh you've got me there". Btw Justine and Combeferre are a thing for me, can't help it. I love the relationship between Éponine and the gamins as well, it's so sweet. Oh and about Renata, if you're interested in stories like La Maupin's you should check the Rejected Princesses tumblr, it's great) and I hope we'll still see them in the future.
Another thing worth mentioning is your writing, it's really good and keeps the readers interested from the beginning to the end, waiting for the next chapter even without a cliffhanger.
I don't think I expressed how much I adored Éponine and Enjolras in your story, but this review is already way too long, so I hope you understood.
Now, I couldn't help but notice the lack of updates since 2013, so I have to ask have you abandoned this fic? Or do you plan on continuing it? I really hope you will finish it, but it's obviously up to you. Either way, congratulations for the amazing work you've done with this story! :)
StarlitWave10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I read this story last year as it was being written, and I recently found it again and thought, hey I really liked this one! So if you're not too busy...perhaps an update? If I remember correctly, the story left off at quite a tense moment. I'm definitely in the mood to read it again, with fresh eyes and an excited outlook.
IvebeenLokid5654 chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
This story is amazing! Please update soon! :D
NorwegianAlien chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
WHY HAVE I NOT READ YOUR STORY EARLIER?! This is AMAZING! But please, PLEASE finish it! Will we ever know what happens? I've read the whole thing in three days, even though I need to be studying for my exams... I really thought you'd finished it and just forgotten to mark it as completed or something... Please, please, please, I've ever read a fic where they have so good chemistry as in this one, and Enjolras' asexuality is actually taken seriously, not just dealt with in five minutes. Please. I love this fic.
ShipperBody chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Why have I waited to so long to read you fic?! I promise you that I hadn't got here, alias in , since January due to everything I had to do, and still gotta do, so that's the main reason I hasn't started reading your fic
- Also because I feared your fic to cause my heart and my OTP more hurts and dangers :x -

Though, here I am! :)
I'll read all of it as soon as I can and I promise to show you my opinino ;)
Take care.

Guest chapter 37 . 3/6/2014
I miss this you think you'll ever continue it?
The Imperfect Me chapter 37 . 3/3/2014
How do you NOT have 1k reviews yet?! This is seriously one of the few well written fanfictions for Les Mis-especially since you have so much character development and everything! I seriously cannot wait to find out what happens next chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/5/2014
In desperately begging you to write more of this story! I hope you'll finish it!
Butterfly chapter 37 . 1/21/2014
While I am not a fan of slash, I loved the plaisible attitude you were taking to these plotlines and charactets, although I felt your Enjolras got too subtle, I liked the rest of them. ThoughvI was only skimming it (no offense), I was very disappointed to find it dropped off at such a time! Any chance of it being continued? I am sure you've improved.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/9/2014
This is quite possibly one of my favorite stories! I came across it by accident and pretty much sped through it within a couple of days. I hope there is still life to this story and that it isn't abandoned. Amazing work.
idontgiveadamnsoshutup16 chapter 37 . 11/4/2013
Wow. I love your story (so very much that I find it hard to stop reading, and thus, I only reviewed until this last chapter). :))

Please update soon.
prettyfuschia chapter 36 . 10/29/2013
It's been a while after the last update. I hope you're okay and doing fine in real life. But I've missed this story so much. I just hope (really hope) one day you probably have a plan to continue this story :)
Guest chapter 37 . 10/12/2013
Really hoping this wonderful story is updated soon! It's one of the best on the site and I'm definitely dying to know what happens next. I really hope it isn't abandoned!