Reviews for One Inch
Morbidmuch chapter 11 . 2/1
It's Lesgle (Bousset) who has the relationship with Joly and Musichetta, not Bahorel. Other than that, I like this story :)
Please update this fanfic! It's amazing and I love the concept you came up with!
Lostinliterature1 chapter 37 . 11/22/2016
Please finish this I love it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
I love the contrast between Eponine's and Enjolras' approaches to attraction and affection. That allusion that they are meeting in the middle. Also, Enjolras as a demisexual-I can really see it, it makes a lot of sense.

I also adore how Eponine has grown into herself and started considering the future. Outside of that, I really appreciate her self awareness and self control. Her decisions and thoughts strike me as being very mature and it just furthers how her feelings for Marius differ from her connection to Enjolras simply through her changes as a person.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/4/2016
I'm not being hyperbolic when I say this is my favorite Enjonine fic. You captured the characters wonderfully. The development of the romantic feelings and their relationship was beautiful and I feel true to them. Particularly with Enjolras, I think you "cracked the marble" in a way that made sense. I realize it's been over two years since you updated, but if you would finish the story I would be forever grateful. I would love to see how it ends and Enjolras and Eponine get their happy ending.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/6/2016
Oh my gosh! Gabrielle and Jacques is a ship that is driving my insane. It's so amazing! Please update, it's been a while, but it's just. So. Goooooood! You have an amazing writing talent. How you're not professional is a mystery. Your story is something that has to be re-read over and over. Hope you're doing good. Thanks for this story... (Please update when you can, there must be one (MAYBE 2) other fics that are as well written as this... Some phrases were so good, I just had to take a break and stare at the wall if that makes any sense) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
It's been a really long time, but please please PLEASE update! It's definitely one of my favorite fanfics of ALL TIME. I miss it so much!
moonlightandmagnolias85 chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
I've come back to this fic again and again to re-read, and every time I get to this chapter, I'm saddened all over again that it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope that you come back to it someday and find the inspiration to finish. It's definitely one of the most wonderful stories in this fandom. Maybe 2016 is your year to complete the tale? Happy New Year!
decembergrace chapter 22 . 8/16/2015
This is one of the most beautiful Eponine/Enjolras fics I've read. If you're still out there somewhere, I'd love to see how the story continues.
Falling Rain27 chapter 37 . 4/5/2015
I do hope that you still continue this fic. It is very well written and I am craving for more. Please dont abandon it. UPDATE SOON! :)
akeme.justaf chapter 37 . 1/21/2015
Ok, where should I start? I guess first I need to congratulate you on making the most believable É/E story I've read so far, and that's quite something as I've read many of those and I can be really bitchy when it comes to characters personalities. Anyway, I got into this ship without knowing that it actually existed, I just thought they would be really good together. And then I got into my Les Mis mood and found out that Enjolnine was actually a thing, which made me really happy. Okay, back to your story, I can't express how much I adore the way you write Éponine, I'm so happy you show how strong, independent and pratical she is. The same goes to Enjolras, I agree with the idea of him being asexual, and the way you described him falling in love was perfect.
I also love the other characters (including the OCs) and how you give each one enough attention and realistic backgrounds (btw Combeferre, Joly and Musichetta are a few of my favorites from cannon and I adore them being bros with É/E). I really liked that Valjean was included in the story, and I'm glad he'll get to spend some time with Cosette.
As I said before, I love your OCs which is something rare for me (you really surprised me when Jacques showed interest for Justine cause I was certain he was studying to write to Gabrielle, but things were solved and I was like "huh you've got me there". Btw Justine and Combeferre are a thing for me, can't help it. I love the relationship between Éponine and the gamins as well, it's so sweet. Oh and about Renata, if you're interested in stories like La Maupin's you should check the Rejected Princesses tumblr, it's great) and I hope we'll still see them in the future.
Another thing worth mentioning is your writing, it's really good and keeps the readers interested from the beginning to the end, waiting for the next chapter even without a cliffhanger.
I don't think I expressed how much I adored Éponine and Enjolras in your story, but this review is already way too long, so I hope you understood.
Now, I couldn't help but notice the lack of updates since 2013, so I have to ask have you abandoned this fic? Or do you plan on continuing it? I really hope you will finish it, but it's obviously up to you. Either way, congratulations for the amazing work you've done with this story! :)
StarlitWave10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
SO
I read this story last year as it was being written, and I recently found it again and thought, hey I really liked this one! So if you're not too busy...perhaps an update? If I remember correctly, the story left off at quite a tense moment. I'm definitely in the mood to read it again, with fresh eyes and an excited outlook.
IvebeenLokid5654 chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
This story is amazing! Please update soon! :D
NorwegianAlien chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
WHY HAVE I NOT READ YOUR STORY EARLIER?! This is AMAZING! But please, PLEASE finish it! Will we ever know what happens? I've read the whole thing in three days, even though I need to be studying for my exams... I really thought you'd finished it and just forgotten to mark it as completed or something... Please, please, please, I've ever read a fic where they have so good chemistry as in this one, and Enjolras' asexuality is actually taken seriously, not just dealt with in five minutes. Please. I love this fic.
ShipperBody chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
OH MY GOODNESS!
Why have I waited to so long to read you fic?! I promise you that I hadn't got here, alias in , since January due to everything I had to do, and still gotta do, so that's the main reason I hasn't started reading your fic
- Also because I feared your fic to cause my heart and my OTP more hurts and dangers :x -

Though, here I am! :)
I'll read all of it as soon as I can and I promise to show you my opinino ;)
Take care.