Reviews for One Inch
stars-and-scribbles chapter 1 . 4/18
YES I FOUND IT! I lost track of this fic for so long, can't wait to reread it! Lol, don't even know if you're seeing this - but if you are, THANK YOU :)
This is so incredible I wish you would continue it!
Leara Bribage chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This was one of the few fics that really made my heart thump. I am always warmed by it whenever I read it. This was an amazingly poignant work of yours, and I salute it.
timetravellingtrickster chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
when i want to feel love i always come back to this fic i love it so much
Guest chapter 37 . 6/8/2017
I know you have stopped writing this for about 4 years but you don't even know how much I loved it! As people have said you stayed EXTREMELY true to who the characters are (especially with enjolras) and you wee were VERY historically accurate! I loved how much effort and time you put into making this masterpiece! I love how you didn't make them fall in love immediately, it took time like it does in real life relationships and it was so beautiful that way. I also loved how you put some hard topics about society in there that i absolutely loved! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somehow continue this! You left it in a cliffhanger then said there would be mor E/É interaction and oh I need it soooo bad! Please somehow continue it would mean the WORLD to this fangirl!
2460done chapter 37 . 5/31/2017
NOOOO I THOUGHT THE STORY WOULD BE OVER, oh i wish you were still updating :( but it was beautifully done while it lasted, so thank you for that :) keep writing!
2460done chapter 31 . 5/31/2017
YOUR OCs ARE AMAZING! you are a truly talented writer :) i adore how you've gone so deeply into Joly and Musichetta, and the children are just wonderful. loving this fic so far!
2560done chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
I just love Combeferre and Joly's letters so much, you got them spot on! Great job!
2460done chapter 10 . 5/30/2017
Oh, this is absolutely the sweetest Enjonine fic I've read so far! so sad to see you haven't updated in years :( but just wanted to say I'll be reading and loving it!
Eponine T.Daae chapter 37 . 5/29/2017
That moment when you are feeling nostalgic and re-read enjonine fanfics you loved...
Thanks for writing this story. I know it's not finished and it's been years but it's great! I love it!

I hope you'll continue again one day
Morbidmuch chapter 11 . 2/1/2017
It's Lesgle (Bousset) who has the relationship with Joly and Musichetta, not Bahorel. Other than that, I like this story :)
Guest chapter 37 . 1/7/2017
Please update this fanfic! It's amazing and I love the concept you came up with!
Lostinliterature1 chapter 37 . 11/22/2016
Please finish this I love it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
I love the contrast between Eponine's and Enjolras' approaches to attraction and affection. That allusion that they are meeting in the middle. Also, Enjolras as a demisexual-I can really see it, it makes a lot of sense.

I also adore how Eponine has grown into herself and started considering the future. Outside of that, I really appreciate her self awareness and self control. Her decisions and thoughts strike me as being very mature and it just furthers how her feelings for Marius differ from her connection to Enjolras simply through her changes as a person.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/4/2016
I'm not being hyperbolic when I say this is my favorite Enjonine fic. You captured the characters wonderfully. The development of the romantic feelings and their relationship was beautiful and I feel true to them. Particularly with Enjolras, I think you "cracked the marble" in a way that made sense. I realize it's been over two years since you updated, but if you would finish the story I would be forever grateful. I would love to see how it ends and Enjolras and Eponine get their happy ending.