Reviews for One Inch
Guest chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Yeah, Combeferre is back! I missed him a lot. Thanks for Gabrielle/Jacques moment. They're adorable ;)
Eowyn Fauchelevent chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
I like Combeferre too. I was glad to see him again!
LemonStar chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
This is going to sound a bit strange because I absolutely adore the musical but one of my pet peeves is how they make it seem like Enjolras and Marius are best friends when really, in the book, it's Enjolras and Combeferre and how they are basically opposites who complete one another - different sides of the same coin. This is one of the huge reasons why I am loving this story so much. I, of course, adore Enjolras and Eponine and I am hoping for more interaction between them in the next chapter but in this chapter, I loved seeing Enjolras and Combeferre and reading their friendship and I'm so glad that you love Combeferre and have developed him in such an interesting way. Thank you so much for this update and I am eagerly anticipating more.
PurpleFanMagic chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
I really wanna know who this new thug is who is pestering the young gamines, I have a strange feeling he is one of Thenardire's gang members- maybe Parnasse- which would make this more interesting x
Anyway loving this chapter cannot wait for the next update xD
Bastismyhero chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
I love Combeferre!

And I like how you had Luc talk about how he suspects them to not really be who they say they are :)
RhondaAnn1 chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Oh this was a wonderful chapter. I so enjoyed seeing interaction between Combeferre & Enjolras. I love their friendship.

It's very obvious that Justine has a HUGE crush on Enjolras, but it is rather curious that she hasn't shown any dislike toward Eponine. I think she's attracted to his...for lack of a better word "power" that he has and that it quiet possibly is admiration for that.

I'm curious now about why Eponine is getting the feeling they'll see Combeferre sooner than he thinks. Makes me wonder if they won't be found out by Enjolras' father. Hmmm...
Camilla Peterson chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Hey! I've been one of your quiet followers for quite awhile now. :)
I love this story, it's so well written, thoroughly crafted, and just amazing! And I can trust you not to throw a lemon at me, which is a big deal. :)
Keep writing! :D
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Combeferre/Justine! I love this! Sorry, it just kinda struck me while Combeferre and Enjy were talking about her and now it won't leave me alone...
liz chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
I must admit I was too engrossed in this story to leave a review after reading each chapter, which now I think is quite a shame - because for what they're worth this fic deserves all the reviews it can get, it is just so brilliant :)

I enjoyed it so very much - the writing, characterisation... Their relationship's development - although slow - seemed very real and authentic, and I think it is one of the greatest things a writer can hear about their work :) i could start counting out all these things I especially loved, but it would take an awfully long time, so just let me tell you that as much as I loved our main couple (I've fallen madly in love with E/É recently), I really enjoyed the appearences of the surviving Amis and Musichetta (I laughed so much at the mental image of them reading Enjolras' and Éponine's letters about their developing romance) and it's terribly exciting to see them back. I also love the lack of, let's call it, false drama (like a sudden appearence of Éponine's father who wants her back for no reason at all, or Montparnasse kidnapping Ép and so on - these plotlines are so common in E/É fics and annoy me immensely). This story is so real and vivid, and really fun, dealing with actual real life problems and situations, which makes me love it even more. Oh, and the fact that Éponine - while being in love with Enjolras - is still independent and fierce, that she's not his mindless follower but an actual equal - this gives me so much joy :)

I hope my review is not too confusing, as English is not my first language, but I really wanted to show you my appreciation. I'm really anxious to see how this story continues :)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/28/2013
*_* flawless. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/27/2013
Awesome chapter, (as usual) I can't wait to read more! Please update soon :)
Eowyn Fauchelevent chapter 33 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter! Ferre's back, hooray!
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
Oh finally the cast is off! Enjolras would feel uneasy with Eponine's hands there. :) yay for G/J! I agree that they are so cute together. I hope they find a way to be together. And yay for Comeberre coming back! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. It makes sense to me that Enjolras and Eponine would let the children sleep in their quarters. Plus Enjolras still needs to feel fit and in control before they take that next step. Keep it up!
hopehowell chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
Oh god, I ship Jacques and Gabrielle so hard! Anyway, this chapter was - like all the others - absolutely amazing! I really like the way you write. I think I've already mentioned it in a previous review, but I absolutely love that your original characters aren't just flat and uninteresting. I really want to know what's going to happen to them!
This fic is definitely one of my favourites :)
Secret chapter 33 . 5/24/2013
Please finish it! Not that i think dirt, but I really am waiting to read the Enjolras/Eponine getting laid stuff. Hope you continue it!
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »