Reviews for One Inch
StarlitWave10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
SO
I read this story last year as it was being written, and I recently found it again and thought, hey I really liked this one! So if you're not too busy...perhaps an update? If I remember correctly, the story left off at quite a tense moment. I'm definitely in the mood to read it again, with fresh eyes and an excited outlook.
IvebeenLokid5654 chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
This story is amazing! Please update soon! :D
NorwegianAlien chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
WHY HAVE I NOT READ YOUR STORY EARLIER?! This is AMAZING! But please, PLEASE finish it! Will we ever know what happens? I've read the whole thing in three days, even though I need to be studying for my exams... I really thought you'd finished it and just forgotten to mark it as completed or something... Please, please, please, I've ever read a fic where they have so good chemistry as in this one, and Enjolras' asexuality is actually taken seriously, not just dealt with in five minutes. Please. I love this fic.
ShipperBody chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
OH MY GOODNESS!
Why have I waited to so long to read you fic?! I promise you that I hadn't got here, alias in , since January due to everything I had to do, and still gotta do, so that's the main reason I hasn't started reading your fic
- Also because I feared your fic to cause my heart and my OTP more hurts and dangers :x -

Though, here I am! :)
I'll read all of it as soon as I can and I promise to show you my opinino ;)
Take care.

-Juliana
Guest chapter 37 . 3/6/2014
I miss this story...do you think you'll ever continue it?
KindredSouI chapter 37 . 3/3/2014
How do you NOT have 1k reviews yet?! This is seriously one of the few well written fanfictions for Les Mis-especially since you have so much character development and everything! I seriously cannot wait to find out what happens next chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/5/2014
In desperately begging you to write more of this story! I hope you'll finish it!
Butterfly chapter 37 . 1/21/2014
While I am not a fan of slash, I loved the plaisible attitude you were taking to these plotlines and charactets, although I felt your Enjolras got too subtle, I liked the rest of them. ThoughvI was only skimming it (no offense), I was very disappointed to find it dropped off at such a time! Any chance of it being continued? I am sure you've improved.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/9/2014
This is quite possibly one of my favorite stories! I came across it by accident and pretty much sped through it within a couple of days. I hope there is still life to this story and that it isn't abandoned. Amazing work.
idontgiveadamnsoshutup16 chapter 37 . 11/4/2013
Wow. I love your story (so very much that I find it hard to stop reading, and thus, I only reviewed until this last chapter). :))

Please update soon.
prettyfuschia chapter 36 . 10/29/2013
It's been a while after the last update. I hope you're okay and doing fine in real life. But I've missed this story so much. I just hope (really hope) one day you probably have a plan to continue this story :)
Guest chapter 37 . 10/12/2013
Really hoping this wonderful story is updated soon! It's one of the best on the site and I'm definitely dying to know what happens next. I really hope it isn't abandoned!
aammc chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
IM DYING. I have loved this story every since... Probably January/early February and I've reread it twice now. The richness in every word of this story makes their lives after the barricade completely realistic and true to the character which is tough to find. Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Another milestone in their relationship :') And I like that it ended on a good note. Finally, I was kind of hoping he'd get jealous soon, as soon as Marius was brought up, I knew it was bound to happen! As always, I adore this story as it unfolds, one of my all time favorite E/E fanfics :) The(very lazy)DandelionDarling
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
It's me TheDandelionDarling, I was just too lazy to sign in, blegh. Anyways, I loved the ending bit! It was kind of hot, but I was too busy being worried about them getting caught to fully enjoy it. But, nevertheless, it was hot! I concur with your statement about why E/E could've happened, plus their personalities are both very strong, meaning they would compliment each other very nicely. Again, bravo on the chapter! I'm enjoying it so far :)
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »