Reviews for One Inch
TheDandelionDarling chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
The way you wrote Enjolras and Theo's interactions seemed spot on! And you know what they say: first comes love, then comes marriage (it's a ruse, but I'm confident it'll happen), then comes a baby in a baby carriage ;D I'm so excited about this fic!
TheDandelionDarling chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
I listened to This by Ed Sheeran the entire time I was reading! It fit everything so perfectly, from Enjolras accepting his love of Eponine (D'aww!) to the fluffy bits at the end. I love how you wrote their relationship, I think this chapter represents their relationship very well. Romantic and physical. Thank you for the lovely chapter :)
TheDandelionDarling chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I can tell you spend a lot of time on this and I absolutely love it. Enjolras and his odd smile...and so the E/É begins!
Phoebe Bell chapter 37 . 8/27/2013
I just read all of this fic; and I am in love. I adore the story, and the characters, not to mention that you're writing is great too. Sometimes I feel that Enjolras is quite OOC but I feel like he works with your fic, and I find myself quite attached to your version of him! I cannot wait to see the trial, as I feel that E's pride/ love for the cause will cause him a lot more trouble. Please update soon, and thank you!
AndiRae chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
I'm not sure if I've actually reviewed this story before, but I'll leave one now.

I think about this story a lot, and when I recommend Les Mis fanfiction to anyone newly starting out in the genera, this is always the first story I mention. It's so wonderfully crafted, and you pay such attention to detail, and work hard to make the characters a true tribute to Hugo.
They are so in character, and so delightful, it's wonderful to see them grow in develop in this land of "what-if". You are very talented to be able to pull off such an impressive feat.
The story itself is flawless, it has enough romance to keep us all fangirling without losing a plot behind the relationship.
I love the discussions between Eponine and Enjolras, it's amazing to see her evolving and developing ideas of her own, and also getting a passion for learning. I think that you make such good points about how the two characters would balance one another, and sort of feed off each others energies. They both have weaknesses and strengths that just so happen to compliment one another.

I cannot wait for the next update and I'm sure it will be even more brilliant than the last. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
nessacuby chapter 37 . 8/7/2013
I hope hope hope this fic will continue- I reaaaaaally want to see how eponine helps get him out of this
Michelle chapter 37 . 7/30/2013
I literally read this entire fic in two days. I really hope you update soon. You've just ratched up the tension here and I can't wait to see what happens to them.
Christine Eponine Watson chapter 37 . 7/28/2013
The story, as always, is absolute genius. The characters are all so very true to the originals. I love watching Éponine and Enjolras's relationship develop. Keep writing even after you finish the story because you have a gift. Enjoy your holiday!
t0infinityandbey0nd chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
Ok I'm starting to get really worried. There hasn't been an update in a month. I literally check my inbox twice a day for this. Please keep writing!
TeeJaySA chapter 36 . 7/15/2013
You are one of the worst humans ever! You are machiavellian!
I was ok, in love with the fic when... Everything happened!
I was mad. So mad, sad, anger... I almost cried, I screamed "I CAN'T BELIEVE ENJOLRAS WAS ARRESTED, LIKE, NOW, HOW CAN THIS WRITER DO THIS TO ME!"
Really, I am very emotional with this fic. I started searching Enjolnine's fics and couldn't stop to read it anymore, especially with THIS fic!
Congratulations! You are a completely professional writter, loving it! You caught their behaves very well, and everyone can see the deep research beyond the scenes. Loved, just waiting (desperately) to you write more!
PS: English is not my currently langague, so forgive me any mistake.
PS 2: With the help of Google Translate (lol!), this fic is helping me a lot to develop my English.
PS 3: loved to see Joly and Combeferre alive! I had never read one fic with more Amis alive after barricades than Enjolras and Marius, and I started to research about all of them because I liked them in this fic, and now I love all of Les Mis!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
Well, I'm finally up to date again. :) So, I really like the character of Look and hope you don't abandon him as you go along with this story. I hope you let Enjolras out of jale soon. I quite like your ocs which is weard since I usually can't tolerate them. But then again, usually ocs serve the purpose of somehow bewitching a certain character without any development what so ever, even if that character is near emotionless like Enjolras or, for example, Sherlock Holmes. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 37 . 7/6/2013
Okay well i don't know whether i should be super proud or not about what i'm about to confess.
I literally started this fanfic 2 days ago. I'm not even kidding. And i just finished it. I have been staying up until lik 3 or 4 just reading it and then as soon as i got up in the morning i would continue. I am absolutely in love with your writing style. I must admit when i saw how long it was i was wary of starting it because i was worried of how long it would take me to catch up, but your writing is so utterly addicting icouldn't help but read 24/7. I'm actually currently in the middle of reading the actual les mis, and I PUT IT ON HOLD TO READ THIS. I have legit put down THE ACTUAL NOVEL to read this. You are a perfect person ingeneral and i love your interpretation of the characters. I can also tell that you are super smart cause whenever i am reading about their philisophocal debates i'm just like hold up. I'm truly learning a lot about life in general by reading this fanfic(so cheesy but oh well). I also love the relationship between eponine and enjolras. It's sooooo cute!
Well, you have successfully won over another reader and i have to give you an award for being as amazing as you are. Keep it up and i can't wait to read what's going to happen next :) :) :) :) :) :)
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 31 . 7/2/2013
Do you know what I appreesheate very much in your story? That you didn't make Eponine the most beautiful, divinely breathtaking angel she is in too many fics. Too many fics, in my opinion, portray her as the most beautiful woman in the world after she is clean and that's why Enjolras starts thinking of her as something more than a streetgirl. But I really think that's not Enjolras and you are one of the first writers who showed that. Eponine is definitely pretty, maybe beautiful, but you didn't make her something divinely beautiful and I really like that. :) Ok, on to your next chapter! :D
Cristina chapter 37 . 6/26/2013
Yeah! I had just read the last chapter you post. I started your fic last saturday. It's amazing how you write. I also had sent you a message to your tumblr. I hope you post the next chapter soon. Lots of kisses and keep on writing!
Cristina chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
Hello! I've been reading your fic since last saturday and now I'm on chapter 28! it's so catchy. The best enjonine fic I've read. I love the couple. You're doing a great work. I will make a huge comment when I finish reading. Now I have to go to sleep or I won't be able to go to class tomorrow. Lots of kisses!
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »