Reviews for One Inch
Eponine T.Daae chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
He takes him to his home (with Cosette) in the musical and thats where he wakes up, and i assume they were talking in the house but Cosette was doing something, and she didnt notice because he snuck out...i think I am familiar with the muscial and i spent a lot of time on wikipedia so my knowledge of Les Miz is decent
anyway i really like this so far, though the thought of Joly and Combeferre dying makes me sad...cant wait to see where you go with this
conscious-mistakes chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
XmxoamodnfjfnsksndidkdlOMG
CONTINUE
SNDDJDOFNGIKDLAMS
This is great.
-JC, the one who regained composure
emma.mg.9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ok, 1: I'm likin' this story already (big Enjy/Ep fan :) )
2: JVJ took Marius to his grandfather's house where he recuperated and that's where he woke up. Then I believe it was they were in Marius's appartement packing when JVJ tells him the story. And i have no idea why Cosette didn't realize, I've seen the musical and read part of the book and i still don't know. But please update soon :) I'm liking this
(oh, and can Gavroche, Grantaire, Enjy, and Couferyac survive? please :) )
Warblette chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is great so far (:
CarmillaDracula chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I found this interesting opening chapter. Unfortunately I have not seen the movie (yet!) or read the Brick, so I cant answer to your questions. However, I remember reading that Cosette had no idea where her father had disappeared and no knowledge that Marius and Valjean were in the middle of danger.
vandenburg chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Marius was taken to his Grandfather's home to recuperate - I presume anonymously, as he later discovers it was JVJ who saved him. Marius and JVJ were in Marius' apartment when JVJ told Marius to pass a letter on to Cosette - the same apartment is shown earlier, in the scene before Marius sees Cosette, when Éponine is talking to Marius ("you still pretending to be poor?"). Cosette didn't realize because he likely said he was going off for a walk or something - she was staying in Marius' grandfather's house, so he easily could've snuck off.
WanderingChild500 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
He is taken to his grandfather's the book it' a couple of months before Marius returns to the cafe.
HLK chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
hey! My first contact with Les Misérables has also been the movie, so I can't really help you with your questions... But let me say, I loved the first chapter! I really wanted to read a fic in where Éponine did survive and could fall in love with Enjolras, or something... Good work :) I will keep reading!
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54