Reviews for Training
Was good but zoro and nami were both out of character here. Was still good enough for my zona feels. Continue writing your stories.
skyviolet15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
coollllllll...
DawnRavenstire chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is amazing! You wrote this so unbelievably perfect, its so believable. You didn't change the characters personalities like most Fanfics do! Thank you for a wonderful read!
lampshadedarkness chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was really really really cute. I squealed a bit at the end. You never over do the gooey out of character romance that a lot of other authors tend to do. It seems so in character to have them like this, and it was nice to see Nami ask someone on the crew to help her get stronger. I always wondered why they don't have training sessions.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
CUTE!

I always wondered why don't the crew help train Nami so she could better defend herself?

Keep on writing ZoNa fics! :D
JustChan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
that was cute ; a little OOC but who cares !
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awww Loved it!
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Nice work!
I love the context!
fmdevil chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
:}... Do I even need to say it? Probably not, but I'm gonna say it anyway: THIS WAS JUST SO DAMN CUTE!

I liked the whole idea behind this story, as well as how you kept their feeling subtle. Also loved Sanji's insults to Zoro (might have to steal a couple to use myself ;] ), and his part in the story in general.

As always; keep up the great work ;}

PS: YAY! For "Darkest Kiss" update ;}
Tatsu-kun chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was sweet, a bit corny but nice to read. Also i liked how you portrayed the friendship between Zoro and Sanji. Please keep it up, im eager to read mor ZoNa from you.
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it when they dont argue, arguing is a huge part of their dynamic, but at times they dont argue and they are so nice when they are like that. I loved the idea of Zoro teaching Nami as well.
Valechan92 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved it! You're one of my favourite ZoNa writers 'cause you're good at keeping them IC and you're original too ) Thank you for this one shot, i can't wat for another chapter of dark kisses!
Nami Swannn chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Haha I figured that's what they were arguing about. ;) I like this couple more and more.