Reviews for Lunacy is expected
Gaby chapter 8 . 5/22
I have no words. This story is so incredible that grieves me not see below. You've done a splendid job! The way you work with Luna and Celestia relationship is fascinating and very attractive. You've really done a good job with this story! as you have managed to Celestia is fascinating and as you have grown Luna. I must admit I did not expect that kiss, or Luna will take so well with the others either. but , I like! and dancing and his relationship with Twilight and the others... Y Stormcloud, I like Stormcloud.

Please, continues this splendid story! I can not keep up with the stress of not knowing how it ended, besides that I want to see how it handled Celestia having kissed Luna. And also I want to see when Luna finally change her hair and ... its evolution and as healthy. This story really attracts me , I love it!
I have no words. This story is so incredible that grieves me not see below. You've done a splendid job! The way you work with Luna and Celestia relationship is fascinating and very attractive. I did not expect that kiss! Woah! I liked how you created that scene. And dance. I also like how you include other characters certainly is an incredible story.

Please...continues this splendid story . I can not keep up with the stress of not knowing how it ended, besides that I want to see how it handled Celestia having kissed Luna. And also I wanna see the evolution of Luna and when her finally change her hair and...

Pleaseeee continues this story.
YESSSS!
awesomegirl6485 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
This...is...the...SHIT! I absolutely love this fanfic! I love how you didn't rush into Luna becoming more sane(because let's face it she's still crazy:)) and I love the developing relationship between her and her sister! Please continue this fanfic! I want more!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Wow, Amazing story. It is so well written I had trouble stopping so I could go to sleep to get up for work the next day. Simply incredible. I love how you are incorporating enough from the show that things are recognizable but adding some adult realism to it so it is its own world. I cant wait to read the next chapter to what happens next between Luna and Celestia. Their relationship is being handled beautifully and tastefully. As immortal rulers the pool of lovers that are not after them for status or will end in heartbreak are tiny. Great job with that. I also cant wait to see Trixie's involvement or future chapters in general since so much has yet to be added or resolved: Noble's situation with his brother that is similar to how Luna's was, Discord, Cadance, ect. I just love this story in general and can't wait to see more.
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
(Plz reply on FiMFiction)

Is there a reason why this is only arriving here now, so long after it went up on FiMFiction?
animeflunky chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Very interesting concept and very well done. I look forward to reading more in the near future.
Saark chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Whew, was worried this got abandoned. Great chapter that was worth waiting for. Can't wait for more.
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Did you see my last comment over at FiMFiction, Caleb?
C4l3b S3rus4 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
fimfiction I meant. didn't show up for some reason in my last comment lol
C4l3b S3rus4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
hey everyone its the author here. I know i already say thank you alot in my chapters but just can't help but say it again how much I love all your reviews and comments :) seriously brings a smile to my face every time I see a new review and I'm so grateful. And still a little amazed you like this story so much.
I would also suggest checking out if you like MLP fanfiction as theres a lot of high quality fanfics there that have a serious tone like this one.
Ok that's all, thanks again and love ya'll :D
Dextroscity chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I love this, It is freaking amazing, if you have the time to do this please finish it or atleast say what happens because the sounded like it was gonna be very interesting
Alex-tred chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
What an absolutely wonderful read. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady HawHaw chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
This is just absurd that this fanfiction has so little favorites and reviews. It's absolutely grand compared to the series and I merely came onto this out of morbid curiosity for the all the Brony shtick. My God did I not realize how artful someone can be with a bunch of ponies. You have certainly proven me wrong on how you can turn this series into a wonderful story. It's about ponies. And I love it. Absolutely Favorited and Followed.
I just can't help but enjoy the conflict and emotional tension between Luna and Celestia. The baggage Luna carries into fits of paranoia and schizophrenia are just wonderfully detailed.
I'm just blown away I enjoyed this as much as I've had. I can't wait for your next chapter. Honestly, I can't offer much in criticism. Thanks for getting me hooked on your tale. I hope to see more soon.

Sincerely,