Reviews for Get Cullen
twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/13
I really enjoyed this one shot. Thanks for writing it.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well. Nothing like a bloodbath to wind things up.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Amazing! Wow! Fantastic job writing this!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Phew! Now that was one action-packed one-shot! Very good and thanks for sharin' it with us! I guess we get to choose what to believe happened so, since it's up to me, Bella killed her father to protect the love of her life! Hell'n with a father like that, I'd do it, too!
tff000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
good. wonder if you will write more for it
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I really liked it! Thanks for sharing!
paragod chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I guess I'll hope she got Cullen and the HEA...
Thanks,
Luvvykitty chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Lovely! You write drama so well! This is another great plot line!
la-geologia chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh this was just so much fun! I looove me some badass Edward. And I really liked the whole fic, but the ending was a perfect little twist. Really fun seeing Bella supposedly save the day like that. Goes to show why her and this Edward were so perfect for each other. Great job, love! :)
jediqueen77 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Action-packed, full of fun characters, lotsa violence, ambiguous ending...perfect!
Emmaline3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Murder and suicide? Did she manage to take her father out, while she was at it? That was a deadly cold and harsh story...very tense, very, very good.
marylwatertype chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I was literally at the edge of my seat.
Pilgrimlips chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wasn't worth pursing? I'm glad your friends convinced you to continue. I can see why you won readers choice. I loved how violent Edward was lol what's a few extra dead bodies in his rampage. Ever think of extending this story or giving it a prelude?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Could u turn this into a longer fic maybe ?
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013