Reviews for Grandmotherhood
Henri chapter 1 . 3/26
Pacing is a slight improvement over the Shmi-less alternative. Lol.
Septimus chapter 1 . 3/16
Beautiful and sweet!
froovygirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aw, can I just do a Jedi mind-trick on myself and pretend canon never happened? Yes, I'll do that. This is now canon to me, and everyone is happy in your new SW universe.

I loved, loved the Jedi banter here. You've captured the Ani and Obi-Wan I wish we'd seen in the PT - humorous and snippy, but loyal to each other before anything else. That Obi-Wan was being driven to distraction by Anakin's unease made perfect sense.

And Shmi? Yes, this is the life she should've had, too.

You have such an easy way of writing; thoughts flow so effortlessly, one after the other, and your word choices are perfect to convey the tone of each sentence. Really, really nice one-shot here! I'm working my way toward the others!

Thanks for this. :)
meganangels chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Use Siri, not Satine.
Other than that- I like it. Funny
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I loved it thanks.
skyguyalltheway chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
*sigh* if only this was what happened. Amazing story! I couldn't (and still can't) stop smiling :)
Gywdionllyr chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved It! I came across your story A Mother's Love in January and loved the whole story. I'm glad you wrote a sequel to it and hope you will include a Obi-Wan/Satine relationship.
ODA chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Write a sequel. Ooh you know what you could do. Dooku breaks out but gets his legs chopped off and has Vaders procedure. DO NOT STOP WITH THIS STORY LINE!
Angel of Darkness Forever chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Aww. Loved the story and hope to see the Obi-Wan/Satine story soon.
theFGnat chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Nice and sweet. It really would be great if you wrote about Obi Wan and Satine. I'm more for Siri, but it is logical that you would go for Satine if you don't know Siri. As long as Obi gets to be happy,the poor guy has had enough suffering as it is. Still, I would laugh if he became a father despite what he told Shmi. The look on his face would be priceless. xD He reaaly would make a wonderful father -by all means, he already is.
Keep up the great work, hope tohear from you soon! :)
not paranoid enough chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Only Shmi can keep those two in line. Anakin and Obi-Wan are incorrigible. :D
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
awwwww so sweet and funny as well.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
A wonderful piece! :)

I can see Obi-Wan pacing no matter the circumstances. I have a feeling that Anakin will be repaid if you write a sequel for all of that.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww! So cute! I love that the Skywalker twins already have a bond with "Uncle Obi"!

I would very much like to see a sequel to this! Perhaps you can take into account that Palpatine would have had more than one "apprentice" and use that as a conflict. The story might center around Anakin and Obi-wan dealing with older Luke and Leia, and maybe even Leia meeting Han sometime... who knows what you could do! Whatever you choose to do, though, I'm sure it'll be great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I don't normally do reviews so bear with me. I rather enjoyed both a
mothers love and its sequal and believe you should continou to expand this AU.