Reviews for Mark of Snow
anon chapter 4 . 2/23
Love Tooths reaction to teeth. Im starting to wonder what she was like when she was human. Keep up good work. Can't wait for chapter 5. Anon.
queenlaur chapter 4 . 2/14
well done, what will Jammie do next? exited to read more!
TheStarsInTheSkyShineSoBright chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Nice!.
Jewel Becky chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Is Jamie going to make the movie in this universe? Jamie's Centre is it Faith and Courage, in your story? Faith in the Guardians, Courage to stand up for that?
Zylette chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I love Jaime's character in this! Please update
TheEpicDuck123 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
are there going to be more chapters? there should be more! I swear to god woman, (guessing there), if you keep writing stories like these I will hunt you down and give you a box of chocolate
fairyMei33 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Are you going to continue this? I've been checking back every week for months for a new chapter! I REALLY like this story! PLEASE continue it!
sakura240 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Kura: Ugh, I need to read the books!

Berry: I like the idea of this :) Is his center going to be trust? In the wikia, according to Dakota Goyo, that's Jamie's center.

Kura: But I'm sure that if it's not, then whatever center you plan to give Jamie will still be perfect for him! :) ...Jamie's lucky...I wanna go to the workshop...and the warren...TT

Berry: indeed :)
GreenRose58 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Oooo fabulous job! I love how you've fleshed out Jamie's character and run with his story. I adore the friendship between Jamie and Jack as well. You've done a great job with the character interaction and have me waiting to see how well Jamie's idea turns out as well as the specific label for his 'center'. I look forward to reading more of this story!
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
This is awesome! More please!
DYquem chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This is great. I'm really looking forward to what you plan to do with it.
isi7140 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
This is a very interesting idea and is actually not implausible. I really love the friendship between Jack and Jamie, you wrote it very well. I really hope you write more, I want to know what happens! And also want to see what Jamie can do when he's trained. (I have an image in my head of twenty-year-old Jamie and Jack fighting something, maybe fearlings, next to reach other with Jamie blasting blue-white magic at them. Awesome.)
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Oh! I hope there is more to come of this!

Thanks for writing & sharing.
bonbonpich chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Of all about 50 ROTG fanfics i've read so far, this is 1 of the 3 that i think is most original. And of all those 50, i think this one is most cannon. As i've read along i'm surprised that hey, i think this can actually happens if there's ROTG sequel. In 4 words, i absolutely LOVE it.

First off i really like your characterization, especially Jamie. You can't imagine (or maybe you might have already seen it) how many fics out there that Jamie is being bullied and is seen as a freak who never grow up. Those fics are good, yes, but personally, i don't find that trait being Jamie. So i am very intrigued by what you did. You did not just make Jamie stands up for people but also make him so natural as he revealed to his friends about JF and even made his friends believed him and see JF right there.

I'm a BenneFrost shipper. Okay, don't kick me out yet " i just want to tell you that normally i'd look for romance for Jamie/Jack. But when i came to your fic, i actually enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed romance, which never happened before in ROTG fandom. Your fic is purely platonic, strong sort of friendship that is so headcannon and original. You made an awesome fanfic without making it overly dramatic (which i think i only find in very few people who can do that). And i enjoy reading it page by page.

i love your idea of Jack passing his little frost to Jamie and all. That's something new and original too. Keeps Jamie cool in summer and warm in winter...*squeals!* sorry, ahem. Okay, i'm trying to beat down my inner fangirl for shipping. Your friendship fic is perfect the way it is. I like your OCs too (Jamie's friends) which again, i don't normally like OC, but yours are good.

I don't think i can type down all the things i like in your fic because i love everything about it. From North to Phil's characterization and the elves. The ride to North Pole and Sophie's jealousy and her little promise paper. I hope you continued this story, I'll be waiting. For now i'll read your other stories to prevent myself from choking, wanting to read more on this. Thanks for such a great story! :)

oh, one more thing. i don't think you have to worry about those characters in the novels. i'm going to say again that your fic is perfect the way it is. hope you update when you can XD
heartbreakerninja chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
OOOOH OOOOOH OOH OOH OOH i GOTTTA know what happens next [...im saying this a lot lately lol]