Reviews for Dangerous Games
ObitineWinterWidowShipper chapter 11 . 8/2
You write the most amazing dark obi story.
hawkeyes-and-skywalkers chapter 27 . 5/2
Wow! This is by far one of my favourite fics. I loved the storyline, you managed to weave together everyone's agendas in a way that was understandable and your characters were on point-while heartbreaking at the same time. The final battles were absolutely thrilling to read and I enjoyed every minute. Can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 27 . 4/3
It was not justice, Anakin; don't listen to Palpatine. Killing people without hearing their side of the story...
Hopefully, not fight to death. A third party could stun, restrain both of them.
Anakin suspects that Palpatine is Sith? Good!
Anakin is spooking the Sith. Palpatine is way too interested in Dooku's plans to overthrow Dooku's Master.
I do hope Padme is more capable of survival than Palpatine thinks.
Anakin... Palpatine will not let Padme live. Do not trust Palpatine.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
I am glad that here, visions of future are used to avert disasters, and not to walk into them.
UnspeakableHorror chapter 27 . 3/8
I happened to find this story when looking for an entirely different type of story, but it drew me in and I just had to find out how it would all end! I thought the characterizations were quite believable considering the circumstances. The only thing I was slightly dubious about was how blatantly suicidal Dooku was at the end, but I suppose that could be attributed to how completely obsessed he became with this idea of turning Obi-Wan to the Dark Side, and how ridiculously difficult that task was, ha.

Anyway, I thought this was a great story! Fast paced and exciting plot, relatable characters, cruel but intelligent villains (especially Dooku!), and just so much emotion packed into it all. Definitely one of my favorite Star Wars fanfics.
poplitealqueen chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
That 'spare part' line really got me. Poor Obi-Wan...
poplitealqueen chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Those visions are awesome. I can't wait to see what they culminate to.
poplitealqueen chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
I love the speech Anakin gives about attachment. It really is true that few other Jedi would understand what attachment really is.
poplitealqueen chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
ANAKIN NO

DOOKU YOU BASTARD

QUI-GOOOOOON
poplitealqueen chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
I like how you include thoughts on Qui-Gon!
poplitealqueen chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Ooooh evil Sidious being evil and dark sidey. Poor Obi
poplitealqueen chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I enjoy how you write Dooku!
poplitealqueen chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
YAY CODY LIVED

(I mean, I didn't think he would die but still...)
poplitealqueen chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I like how this starts. You write Obi-Wan very well :)
JediPanda22 chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
This chapter has to be some of your BEST work in my opinion! The way you describe that dirt bag Dooku seeking to lock up Obi-Wan's memories was genius! Ugh you made my night sad because of everything poor Obi-Wan is being dragged into... Its so freaking sad... Your stories really are the best Star Wars fics on this site.
On a side note (and happier) besides staying up reading this story again, my first one i read by you, i have all the roughs done of all the covers lol. An artists inspiration really does kick in like late into the night.

MTFBWY
Hope to hear from you soon
hannahsmetana chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
Oh my goodness I've read this entire fic in a day! I couldn't stop. You've got a brilliantly creative imagination and I think the plot pulled together really well. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Thanks for posting such a great story :)