Reviews for Dangerous Games
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 9 . 3/9
the thing is, theres more to Obi wan than just Anakin and Quigon Obi wan knows DUTY to all the other jedi,a dn your right, ehs lsot a lot but hes grown up and had FRINED in the order, a lot who have died but... belief int he order that hes apart of and is in part in charge of now...

but then again Dooku didn't try and go dark in the beginning did he? just looking for the darknes trying the best he could to find it and end the threat... and then the darkness found him.

and hell after jabalin, Obiwans probably a bit... MESSY and week to torture of any sorts, especially those that attack his strengths, especially when the war and all of its loses have done ALOT of messes here.\\I wonder what Palpatine is doing here? he KNOWS that his sway over Dooku is very tenyous at best, because hell so long as Dooku doesn't take a contact from him, than Palpatine cant very well choke him to death from across the galaxy can he? and it be increadibly difficult for him to breck away long enough to go to the planet and snek ina nd DEAL with Dooku himself, although that IS possible, it just take some work to fit in time for his schedule... So Dookus on the clock here!

Still, this is KENOBI he wont breck so easily as all that, and the brecking it would TAKE (and its curious that out of all the sith he fights, DOOKU is the exact type of fighter to beat him, an old EXPERIENCE dullest that relies on SKILL and experience and cold tacticts rather than all POWER, and hes had many more decades to gather THAT as well...)
so interesting, very interesting Kenobis going to be right ANNOYED soon and he DESERVES to let some frustration break out here. so should be interesting.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2013
OMG... That was so goood! I always wondered how it would go down if dooku were to get his hands on obi wan. This is now one of my fav fanfics i have read, it was beautiful!
May the Force be with you
little_china_girl22
Bradley Cude chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Hell hath NO fury like Anakin Skywalker's wrath. He can (and WILL) scour the galaxy to find his friends.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2013
I loved this story. So much that I stayed up way past an appropriate hour to finish reading. You had a great balance of action and suspense, and I tin kyou still managed to maintain mostly accurate characterisations, considering that this was an AU. I think the only problem was that Obi-wan's constant "Shut up!"s got repetitive and annoying. Not to mention I don't think Obi-wan was that aggressive even as a Padawan. Anakin I could expect that from, but. Obi-wan was a bit of a stretch. Still, the Fever drug was an interesting plot twist and at least you justified the OOC-ness with a legitimate plot point. I can't wait to read The Protector and continue Obi-wan's healing journey.
Cheers,
-Katerinaki
P.s., I'm a sucker for stories where the Jedi didn't die. I hate order 66 the most of everything.
Matthew1985 chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
Well done.

Please read and review my stories "United and United 2."
Matthew1985 chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
The end of Sidious, well done.
Matthew1985 chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
NO! Not Padme!
Matthew1985 chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Palpatine is setting a trap!
Matthew1985 chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Nice way, you put, on how Padme helped Anakin. There is still hope for Obi-Wan.
Matthew1985 chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Very good chapter. I can see the affection that Anakin has for Obi-Wan. Well-written.
Jazx E. Roisin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Your stories have an enchanting power, pulling the reader in and making the event a reality. I often forget where I am because I get sucked into the story and feel as if I am Obi-Wan or Anakin.

I have a few suggestions to improve sentence flow:

1. "The Sepratists knew how to contain Jedi, having experimented on numerous captives, and prevent their escape."

2. "If his reaction to Obi-Wan's 'death' on Jabim was anything to go by..."

Kudos on a wonderful first chapter!
GreySilhouette chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Good speech, Padme. And the Senate do appear to have made the right decision in the end, as have the Confederacy.
Anakin's allowed to stay after impressing them with his actions in the confrontation? Nice. Even if he says he was willing to give up being a Jedi, I suspect he would miss it if he had to leave.
Obi-Wan, on the other hand...I can't say I'm surprised that he's leaving. Sad, but not surprised, and I can see why he's doing it. I hope he finds what he's looking for.
Thank you for an amazing story, and I look forward to reading The Protector.
Grey
Faultyfox chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
I loved this story even though it was terribly depressing in just about every chapter. I think you are a great writer, you got all the characters just right and kept the storyline believable and fast moving for something so full of content. I can't wait to start reading the next part . Unfortunately I will have to go through the agony of waiting for updates unlike with this where I was able to read all in only a day or so :(.
Book girl fan chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Hopefully, I'll be staying around for The Protector. I came to this one a little late, so it will be good to be following the next story from the start.
Mireilles3 chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Awww, that was great! Talk about closing an investigation :) and Ani is still a Jedi :) some common sense has come to the Council :)

And Obi still wants to be a Jedi:) That's a good start :)

I'll be there for the Protector :) you can count on it :)

More soon, please!