Reviews for Girls Can't Fight
twibe chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
I thought frodo where gone? She said that in an earlier chapter that he sailed
twibe chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Haha this is a little unbeliveble but fun :P
Silverhand9028 chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
I decided to re-read this.
It was a mistake.
I have no feels left.
WHHHYYYYY? D:
Alex chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
I've been reading this all night, it's AMAZING!
The only thing is the hobbit-human pairing. But apart from that, it's flawless!
Eldrim WAS my favourite character, until you killed him off! *Cries*
Update! Let go of your non-existent social life! I think Lylith should die and be buried by Eldrim... but I'm not sure my feels could take it.
YOU stay even MORE awesome!
Confused chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Firstly, let me address some misconceptions the other anonymous reviewers seem to hold.

Aragorn was not 'between 7 and 8 feet tall'. He was 6'6. Which, I grant you, is still little less than twice as tall as an average size Hobbit (who range between two and four feet tall, the average height being about three and a half feet tall).

There is no suggestion of there being political motivation for any of the marriages that took place. As for 'purity of bloodline' - Aragorn comes from the only family who has interbred with Maia and Elves, I don't think they quite conceive of 'blood purity'. And Aragorn's sole reason for wanting to take back Gondor was so Elrond would let him marry Arwen (their family has serious problems with 'so you want to marry my daughter? Go and accomplish this impossible task'). The people of Gondor wouldn't know what a Hobbit was to disapprove of Aragorn marrying one.

On the other hand.

I have no idea when this is set, where it is set or what is going on. Are they in Gondor? Rohan? Where has Random Hobbit Woman come from? Why is she there? Why have they apparently met her for the first time in one chapter but are completely chummy in the next? Why do Aragorn and Legolas know each other? Is this before Lord of the Rings? During? After?

These are not the sort of questions which make me want to read more. These are the sort of questions which make me want to hit the back button and go and read something which makes far more sense because the author actually tries to give some context of what is going on in the first chapter.

The reader is not going to know where 'the hold' is. Or why Aragorn is there. Or why Legolas is there. Or where it is. Or what is going on. Or why we should care about Random Hobbit Woman.
MistyCoil chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
DBshjdcbebdnes le cry
Fire and Ash chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Good story so far! I think it's adorable! update soon?
MistyCoil chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
GREAT YAY :3
Misteh chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
YAY
guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
HAHAHAH! I'm so sorry but this is so bloody weird, it is on borderline to ridiculous. Aragorn was at least between 7 and 8 feet tall and a hobbit about 3 feet. The fact that they are a couple is ludicrous. Also, Aragorn is the future king of Gondor, and no one in that city would accept your hobbit as a queen. plus he needs to keep the bloodline pure so he needs to marry someone from a nobel bloodline. Middle earth was like the middle-ages after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I don't think that men and women have the same physical strength, but I know some women can be very good fighters. It doesn't make sense to send in young boys to fight instead of some women especially boys 5 to 8 years old. I really believe that a small male child needs to be protected more than a full grown women.
Silverhand9028 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013