Reviews for Don't look back in anger
cutiepie9985 chapter 8 . 2/15
Kim needs to get over her damn crap she's so bitchy and over dramatic so what jack left now she's a slut whose looking for some fun ? But anyways I love you're story it's great but I can't really picture kira like Kira from Austin and ally I'm guessing ? Idek but as I was saying great story keep up the awesome work . ;D
Urfavgirl chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
This is without a doubt one of the BEST kickin it stories on its archive! I loved it!
fettucini chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Hi! I really REALLY LOVE this story!
I'm gonna go and check out your other stories real soon!
PLEASE keep writing!

Thanks for keeping me entertained! :)
fettucini (a guest)
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
love the story!
SnookieB123 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
This was an awesome story
Pie boss chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Love it and you
Lovable52 chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
I really loved it I'm kinda sad it's over but hey there's a lot more stories
Violet Mia 13 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I just want Kim to be her happy self again and like admit to Jack that she missed him or said she still had her v card and Brody just lied or something because I'm just so mushy and I'm sad ;(
SingLikeThere'sNobodyListening chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
That was an amazing story can't wait to read another one of your stories. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
I loved the story. I mean, everybody likes the couple KICK, but this, it made me double the fan I was yesterday! :D The only request I have is a story on Logan and Sam. Like Kim and Kira said, operation Logantha is now on, and it's your job to write it! :)
:)K(:
loveyq chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
U r awesome
KiKiniTwyou chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I love you so much . You massively made my crappy day and completely turned It around. Pls do me a favour. Neva eva stop writing
dwr chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
My name stands for don't worry. I can already tell your a great writer, something I wish I was. An you have a nice sense of humour. Story telling is your calling. And I hope to see more of your fantabulous work. (:
Tigertail94 chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Girl, that was so good you made me cry!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
its almost as if a guy with freaky clown facepaint is writting their story O-O