Reviews for Butterfly Affect
Rose chapter 4 . 7/3
I love this story! You did an amazing job coming up with the red and blue lights and then did amazing explaining jacks past to the world, and this is written wonderfully! You have real talent when it comes to wrighting.
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
I hate math too. I don't really see the point of learning Algebra and Geometry in high school because most people aren't going to use them in their everyday lives. My favorite core subject was history with English being my second.
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
It's "sleigh" you want, not "slay". Sleigh is what Santa drives, the word 'slay' is when your killing something.
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Cute!
queenlaur chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
that was an amazing story. It fit perfectly as a alternate ending! Jack is one absolutely amazing spirit, and the town of Burgess will never forget about him as long as his lake remains frozen!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
you keep spelling sleigh wrong mate, it's like how I wrote it, not slay well unless we're on about killing stuff, but I don't think that's what it meant. so, sleigh
wolflover736 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Love this story! It was awesome and to me this would of made a better movie.
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
best au rotg ending ever!
jrarulez chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Sequel to dis?
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Due this story was awesome I wouldn't of minded if this is how it had ended it would be so good love it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Wow this story is awesoke just wow sooooooooooo good and amongst well written
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Ok I'm happy how this chapter trend out but why could he basically read jacks thoughts ? :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Whaaaaaaaaat ok wasn't expecting that but wow awesome chapter onto the next one
TheGhostSeeker chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Awesome! The chapter was awesome 'cept for a few flaws. Like it's 'sleigh' not 'slay,' and it's 'allowed' not 'aloud.' Just tweak those stuff there and it'll be perfect!
Frozenjaqulinefrost chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
OMGOMGOMG! THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT!