Reviews for Butterfly Affect
CassieWinchester21321 chapter 5 . 3/17
I love this. this explains why the nightmares in the movie turned golden and stuff. not sure if u made up those theories or not but it certaintly clarifies things in the movie that i accepted but never really understood. really amazing
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Soooo cuuuteeeeeeee
Blind Sky chapter 4 . 1/20
Please do make some arcs and one-shots about this! I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Just so CUTE! Love it and the comady, I was smiling all the way through x
Rose chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
I love this story! You did an amazing job coming up with the red and blue lights and then did amazing explaining jacks past to the world, and this is written wonderfully! You have real talent when it comes to wrighting.
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
I hate math too. I don't really see the point of learning Algebra and Geometry in high school because most people aren't going to use them in their everyday lives. My favorite core subject was history with English being my second.
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
It's "sleigh" you want, not "slay". Sleigh is what Santa drives, the word 'slay' is when your killing something.
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Cute!
queenlaur chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
that was an amazing story. It fit perfectly as a alternate ending! Jack is one absolutely amazing spirit, and the town of Burgess will never forget about him as long as his lake remains frozen!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
you keep spelling sleigh wrong mate, it's like how I wrote it, not slay well unless we're on about killing stuff, but I don't think that's what it meant. so, sleigh
wolflover736 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Love this story! It was awesome and to me this would of made a better movie.
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
best au rotg ending ever!
jrarulez chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Sequel to dis?
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Due this story was awesome I wouldn't of minded if this is how it had ended it would be so good love it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Wow this story is awesoke just wow sooooooooooo good and amongst well written