Reviews for The tortured dwarf
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Poor Kili, at least he was able to get help. Thorin did prefectly well. Nice job.
Chattygirl12 chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh I have already read the hole story and yet I can't stand it I have to read it again and I know what happens so I don't know if I should but I must because it is so good ... Yet so sad
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
well u missed the main fun of terrorizing annoying pretty.. anything- but u were awesome in the torture department that it got u cookies *holds up plate of them*
Kenji Hyuga White tiger chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Great story! You sure are a great writer, everything flows well, and there is plenty of detail. Keep up the great work!
MaddyG chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
So mean to little Kili in this fic! But I like it anyways. You are AWESOME! Except for fake-killing Kili. NOT COOL! But the rest of it is awesome... In an angsty kind of way. If you update this, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Maybe something where Thorin gets mad at Kili and Fili for goofing off while Kili is healing? I dunno. Anyways, this is AMAZING! Keep it up! *Sigh* Where the heck do you learn this type of writing? It's, like, extravagant! Update soon!
Ratgirl chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Adorable!
Miss AudreyBear chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Adorable!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
sweet
Stormyskies89 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I love muchy!thorin! And playing along with Kili's feverish dreams so cute! Thorin having to pretend to be Dis, it's just so cute! Well done!
1monster2 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I LOVE this! Great job!
scryash22 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
aww so cute! Poor Kili and his feverish dreams! Sob...
x beautifully broken x chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Love it so cute
Chi du ciel chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
That's adorable ! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Jubei-Kazuki chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Ohhhhhhh it's so cute !
Thorin called Kili "sweety" and he's so nice with him .
I loved this one. It's my favourite chapter .
Purestrongpoem chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
You fix your mistake, great chapter.