Reviews for Changing Destiny
nannygirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Very wonderful work on this story! I was waiting to finish you ABC Montessa story before starting your Total Drama Island ones, and now I’m kinda glad that I finished with the previous collection. Only trouble was there was so many stories to pick from I had a hard time deciding which one to read first! I think I chose well though because this story was really a terrific read!

Heather’s character is usually seen as someone who was mean and always scheming, saying not so nice things and we see that here too but that’s not all that makes heather and you do a great job at showing that. Justin’s character was also really well written through out the story, I loved how you had him singing—and a beautiful song it was.

This story had me in close to tears so many times, the emotions and feeling you wrote were brilliantly done. I was relieved when the ending for the two was happier than the beginning. They, even Heather, do deserve it.

Fabulous work once more! I truly enjoyed reading it! Thanks very much for writing it and sharing it with us! I look forward to reading more from you! Till then keep up the very great work!
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Aww Justin and Heather would make a good couple. Justin do have bigger heart than Alejandro that lead a chance toward Heather which it work by his beautiful singing voices! nicely done! good story!
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very nice.
Really nice dude nice job.