Reviews for Not So Twice Blessed
Tzarista chapter 1 . 4/20
great story
JamieTurner777 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Brilliant story! I love cole/Prue as a couple and Chris as their son excellent idea.
Prue smirked, "That's because he's family." I loved that line.
Please write another cole/Prue/Chris story. Please!
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear snuffybaby!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Not So Twice Blessed Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And Our!:) Dear Beloved Friend!:3Called!:3 Anon-Friend!:3Who!:) Told!:3Me About!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Not So Twice Blessed Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Not So Twice Blessed Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And I Have!:3Some Ideas!:3About!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner!:) My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friends!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

AthenaHermione chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love your story !
normanelson chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
would love to see just one more chapter on what he went back to
JpTurner chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow, What an awesome story.

Prue and cole :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great story.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Loved it
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This story is amazing:) You're a terrific writer!
Kimojuno chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Good story. :)

Well written; enjoyed it.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This story has a few issues, but the things I like is the idea and excellent characterization, with some parts that aren't as excellent, unfortunately. The interaction between Chris and his parents is great, though you could have maybe made them (the parents) a little bit less all-knowing. The pacing could've been better. I feel like everything is going too fast, and the characters don't have time to process anything that happens. Like when Chris just tells the sisters about Prue, who then appears and everyone are very shocked, but there's no screaming at the Elders/Grams/Mom for keeping their sister away and Phoebe feels very OOC when she " "You expect us to believe all that?" Phoebe sneered angrily." does that. She has before been very accepting about that part of Cole, their relationship ended, I think so at least, when Cole was crazy and out of control. The ending is really cute. Something that would've been nice to read about is how Chris is treated while he grows up, there must be expectations on him since they've met future him. You could've also split the one-shot into chapters, since it's so long and incorporated Prue and Cole into the eps better.
But on the whole it's a good story.
bredofroses chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Fantastic. I read this in one go and already want to skip right back to the top again! Really enjoyable, and I thought it meshed fantastically with the episodic events, where it didn't outright improve them ;). Such a believable development for Cole/Prue, as well. I ship them fiercely, but you tied the pairing in so wonderfully with canon that you'd have converted me anyway with this one.

Truly lovely read, in all. Thank you!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I can actually see Chris as being Prue and Cole's son.

I always thought that Chris should really be Prue's son rather then Piper's. Cause he alot like Prue than Piper, and the fact that he's Cole's son too makes it just as good.

I also think that if Prue and Cole had gotten together instead of Cole and Phoebe the show would've been a hell of alot better. Well done.
LuShan61 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
totally amazing it
brankel1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I totally love that Cole & Prue are that Chris was their son.