Reviews for No Matter What
: )
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aw, that was cute. :)
lll0 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was great, and so cute. You've made me love this pairing!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So I liked this. It was definitely new. I don't remember you writing femslash before, but it was wonderful! Honestly!

The conversation between Padma and Parvati was gorgeous. I loved how they didn't need words to communicate. They just knew or conversed with their eyes. Something so twinly.

And Parvati feeling guilty because her and Lavender were seperated was terribly sad and real. She was beside Lavender once moment and then Lavender was gone. I'd feel guilty too.

Overall, nicely done! :D
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You wrote me Parvati/Lavender? I'd ask you to marry me, but been there, done that. :p

Angst. Beautifully written, tragic angst that has my heart aching from how broken it is. Yet so (bitter)sweet and wonderfully real.

You portrayed this moment perfectly. The heartbreak. The love. Parvati was very believable to me here. On the surface, she seems like such a shallow character, but I always felt that Lavender made her better. And you gave her so much depth and showed a different side to her without overdoing it or making her horribly out of character. Very well done.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
For what I believe you said was your first femmeslash, this was great! It was great even if it was your 452nd femmeslash, too. Just for the record. "Alive. Alive. Alive, it beats. But what Parvati needs to know is, Okay? Okay? Okay?" I love that. The way that everyone knows who she is talking about, the way Padma doesn't need to say anything to her... it's all brilliant. Great work!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Strange...I liked this story but I prefer Lavander paired with Seamus or Charlie...I've not read one where she's paired with Bill but I'm going to go looking for one now because my muse is dancing... :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Really cute. I must admit, this is one of my fav Harry Potter pairings. Keep writing