Reviews for Hell's Eye Unleashed
Screamindivr145 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Other than feeling a little rushed and a few small punctuation errors, it was very good. This is actually turning out to be both very interesting and very engaging.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Hmmm. Rather interesting chapter. Naruto got put through th wringer there, didn't he?

Keep up the good work!
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Interesting. Although, I'm curious about how you named the fox. I don't know if you keep up to date with the manga, but they have revealed the real name of the nine-tails. It's Kurama.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
aww does it have to be a harem?
Fallen Angel of Slovakia chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Well, looks interesting. If I may, I would suggest longer chapters and bolding jutsu. I hope update will come soon.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I hope its going to be good.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awesome Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Well you know what? if you keep Hinata, Anko, and tayuya alive and not raped, I'l lbe happy with whatever you do. *nods* So long as those three live and have happy lives.

Either that or if Hinata and Anko live and have happy lives while Tayuya dies normally like in canon. That works to.

Nice, if not sad start. Keep it up!
shadowbroker13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awesome story and I look forward to reading it. But I have to ask is it a harem? Or just one pair?