Reviews for Split Hack
looooool! hikaru is such a troll! love this! thanks for writing :)
NikZkinE chapter 15 . 2/12
OMG! you've gotta update this!
NikZkinE chapter 11 . 2/12
I've a feeling it's ashiwara who sold her out.
NikZkinE chapter 4 . 2/12
"Kidnap! Sexual harassment!"
XD that was awesome! a guy hikaru wouldn't be able to scream that out!
nice one!
Update
Update
Bloody0thorn chapter 15 . 1/9
Will you be updating soon? Please? I would love to read more!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Yep, Board Slaughtering is FUN! I wanna learn to play War Go. But, since I don't know how to play regular Go... I won't be able to play War Go. T-T

Update Soon.

(I got a depressing thought... Sai is gonna disappear, isn't he? Even after he promised...)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Aw... bad news ALWAYS come after the best parts. T-T
Kai Shana chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Awesome story! Love it to bits! But when are you going to update? Pleaaaaaaaaase finish the story it's too wonderful not to finish!

Your adoring and avid reader,
Kai Shana
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Hahaha! Oh, Ogata-san, poor him *cough*hedeservedit*cough**cough*
Sunny chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really like your premise.
Raven chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
I just found this fic today and I swear that this story is an absolute jewel. There's not much Ogata x Hikaru fics, which is a pity, really.
I really enjoyed your story a lot.
Hikaru's antics are very entertaining, and I like how she and Ogata interacts, and how Ogata is so protective over her.
Thank you for creating such a wonderful story.

(P.S. about Markus King...would he happen to be Hikaru's dad?)
FireLark chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
I have to say I feel like this is your best fic :) You made me laugh in class and at home, and I got yelled at to shut up (I blame you, by the way) but it was worth it. I love your characterization of Sai! Hikaru, and her relationship with the other characters is funny as well. I loved that part where Akira finally found out she was 'Sai'.
Also, I've noticed that all of your fics seem to have the main characters being...somewhat faultless? Not in a Mary-Sue way, but like... in a sort of overpowered way. You make up for it with your amazing development of course, but I was wondering if you would ever write a fic with a character that had bad character traits, like cowardice or some such. (I don't have a problem with OP fics, by the way, but I feel like you could write something like that really well if you tried :D Don't feel pressured though, you're doing really well.)
A character doesn't have to be good in all ways to be a good character, so even if the main character is weak and has unappealing character traits, I guess that's what characterization is for (and it's what you're awesome at too).
On a lighter note, your fics make me smile :D Thanks for your hard work and keep it up!
Rikka-tan chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Darn! I really love reading this fic of yours. It was very enjoyable and fun to read!
I love your Hikaru and Sai and Ogata and Akira (Basically, I just love everyone, lol) XD
I would love to read the rest of the story!
Thank you for writing such wonderful fic! ;)