Reviews for Split Hack
oooh, i really like this! i hope youll come back one day!
Lili chapter 15 . 2/27
LOL I love the comedy in the story. There are some sad parts too but the femHikaru is really interesting and likeable. Ogata who is usually portrayed as the bad character in other fic, is really likeable in this story although he is pitiable for being bullied by Hikaru so much. I hope you'll complete this story. The last chapter is still open.
IridescentStars chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
Hikaru is so fab~ She's witty and eccentric and I love it! Great fic~
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
When is chap 16 coming out?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
this is great. love the way you portrayed Hikaru's character.
my tea chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Please come back. I really really reallyyy love this story. I usually don't read any fic outside saixhika fic, but well i read yours and bam! I sincerely hope you'll continue this fanfic someday.

Will always be waiting for an update,
tea.
Loucyanna chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Kyaaa~!
J'adore cette histoire ! Je n'ai pas pu m’empêcher de la relire deux fois. Je me suis beaucoup amusé en la lisant.
J'espère que tu la mettra à jour bientôt.
Lady Lily Anne chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
I really want to see Reiji-Niigata pop up,- maybe he's possessing a sword her grandfather has. There would be an interesting dynamic between the three. It would be an interesting bonus at the very least. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
love this idea it is very orginal n funny as hell :P
denizen of the night chapter 15 . 5/4/2016
This fic is soooo amaaaazingly hilarious! Hikaru's brand of insanity is ina league of its own. Please update! Please! Please! Please!
kiki638 chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
I love hikaru and her slaughtering people on the go board its so funny.
London-and-Lisa chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
Love it! I hope you'll someday update this !
NightShade Arscelin chapter 15 . 3/5/2016
its an amazing story so far :D I really hope u will continue writing it and updating the nxt chapter soon!
awefanfic chapter 15 . 2/21/2016
please update soon!what will happen now?
de junco chapter 15 . 2/21/2016
Ogata's protectiveness over Hikaru is sweet. I also love Sai's bloodthirstiness over Go. Seriously, the guy is not as nice as he would seem at first sight.