Reviews for Split Hack
rakoun17 chapter 15 . 2/5
I m in love with this fic! I just hope one day you ll re-watch hikaru no go and get tin the mood to continue it! i so want to read about hikaru and ogata actually being together(;_:)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 1/26
I found quite a few redundancies in this chapter. From what I can still recall, almost all of it happened with the Japanese words. Matcha itself is usually associated with green tea, the "cha" in the word means tea. For you to write "matcha tea" it would be translated to "fine powder tea tea". Also your "fried batter shrimp tempura" is so redundant. Tempura are battered seafood/veggie deep fried. There was no reason for you to write fired batter, just write shrimp tempura is enough. I can understand maybe you don't want to confuse those readers that are not familiar with Japanese culture. If that is the case, maybe you might want to think about including the culture explanation in your ending AN.
I am not holding this over you, I just want to point it out. I also remember in your profile page, you said you wrote some of the stories when you were still very young. I have read a lot of your newer work and I can see the improvement in your style. Like always, I love your work.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 1/26
I have been confused as to why would Hikaru go around explaining her "condition "? It kind of made things very far fetched. It seem so unnatural for her to going around tell people, particularly strangers, something so personal. Also people come up with the MPD for her "conditions " way too quickly. Wouldn't most people first think she is crazy, then think she is playing around. Then slowly led into thinking she might have a disorder?
Gryffano chapter 15 . 1/21
I am heavily reminded of Haruhi's (the mellencholy of Haruhi suzumya) personality and ability to get everyone to do exactly what she wants when I read this fic. Usually I'm against genderbent characters, but you do it very well. Write more!
hachinonana chapter 9 . 1/12
Oh my gosh bloom, romance flower, bloom! Megane chan and Hikaru are already like best friends! Plus, she's so awesome, with her acting and computering. I loved when you gave her a hacking club. Shady whispers appeal to me.
hachinonana chapter 8 . 1/12
Ack I'm smiling so much at this I don't think there's an emoticon happy enough to show this! Maybe ;v; ? But I am, because this is so awesome! I'm so glad she's stepping out and making her own path, and being her own person, instead of pretending to be someone else, be it a doctor or teacher or Sai.
Somethingoriginalbutisn't chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is by far my favorite Hikaru no Go fic! Keep up the good work :)
Yue Hime chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
really, no update in a year? Please please update...
This story is too good to not get finished!
Frostfire613 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
LOL Sai's reaction to being in Jail was hilarious and totally in character!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
I think the pace the story developing is good, not too slow and not too fast. I like the fact that each chapter doesn't really end... Boringly. You end it in this way that -while it isn't a cliffhanger- leaves a reader wanting more, are you getting me? And the way everything is written is really good, I haven't really seen any mistakes. But the story's getting so interesting with Ogata's encounter with Hikaru's mom /starts fangirling.
I also think the way you've captured the personality and character of Ogata is really... What's the word? Ah. There we go, fitting. Like, it just, works.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next update! ;) Hope you update sometime this year(2015). Cos who knows when you'll read this–you might never.

- Someone who is stuck in so many fandoms that it makes their brain work overtime.
kuraitsumi chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
Please update soon!:)
GreenDrkness chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
O Merlin I didn't think I would enjoy this story so much but once I got in I couldn't stop I just kept busting out in laughter and mind you it's like 5 in the morning as I'm writing this and I think I started this at around 3?4? In the morning
I love how Hikaru appreciates Sai's presence more unlike in the manga and Sai even stayed longer and has an incentive to stay as Hikaru's "onii-san" basically with her naivety and slight depression
Dude you do not know how much I laughed while reading this story like literally and I couldn't laugh seeing as how my family was asleep and laughing was a no go if I didn't want to wake them up and Merlin when she got arrested and jailed with the phone call and everything just could not stop
I hope your happy you basically ruined me from the whole Hikaru no Go fanfiction fantom with this awesome story
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Heyyyyy! I love your story and can't wait for the next update ;)
SilverMarkings chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I think I'm in love.
Except you know, its a fanfiction, and if this was a relationship, he'd be neglecting me... A lot
ZinaThePanda chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
I'm going to cry if this isn't continued. Please. Don't abandon it. I hope you haven't already.