Reviews for Split Hack
blucross chapter 14 . 3/14
This is such a beautiful story. I crack up every five sentences or so, and absolutely love what you've done with Hikaru. Keep up the good work, yeah? :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11
Just telling you, your fanfiction got me hooked onto this anime... And I'm nowhere NEAR catching up to Naruto yet! (Looks ahead to the countless episodes to watch)... Well, at least I'll never be bored!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 14 . 3/9
I love your humor.

(Making me laugh in my own house.)
Windying chapter 14 . 3/8
you have my ass laughing out loud for this chapter!
booklover15432 chapter 14 . 3/6
I love the new chapters for this story and the light before we land! I can't wait for more chapters:)
Catcrazzed chapter 14 . 3/5
thx
shanagi95 chapter 14 . 3/5
Love this chapter! Got to see more Hikaru and her crazy antics in Go... :D Why didn't Kaga play though?
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 14 . 3/5
Love it! I'm so glad you updated.
Yuu3 chapter 12 . 3/4
After reading this (again), I just can't get rid of the thoughts of Sai's brother meeting Hikaru, for real. It might be selfish of me to ask you of this but I wonder if you'll ever consider doing a past fic. Where Hikaru and the spirit of Sai goes back into the past, the Heian Period. Maybe Sai would regain his body back so he can introduce Hikaru to Renji. It's just a thought but I'd really like to see this.
Emerald Lylythia chapter 14 . 3/4
Nie chapter ! The passage with Hikaru having her period was very funny.
I have to admit I didn't understand the passage with Hikaru and Seiji...
Anyway, nic chapter, as always. Thanks for the chapter and waiting for the next one.
Zephiraya chapter 14 . 3/4
Hmm, not much megane-chan here... And not very much plot-developing action either. But I really liked the tournament entrance. Hikaru just knows how to enter in style.

Xoxo
Zephi
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 14 . 3/4
Hikaru is a busy girl.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 14 . 3/4
Welcome back! Love this chapter, especially Hikaru's training from hell lol.
SnowTime chapter 14 . 3/4
YAY! I literally did a happy dance when you updated! The ramen junkie is sooo funny, she reminds me of Naruto, haha, I can just imagine a scene with her calling other players her minions when she goes pro
Elaine chapter 13 . 2/12
I really enjoy this fan-fic. I love Akira's reaction when he finds out that Hikaru has MPD (which we all know isn't true). You're doing a great job of keeping Hikaru in character even as a girl. I love how you included yandere-like characteristics into Hikaru whenever Sai has been insulted.

Looking at the time you posted the 12th chapter and the time you posted the 13th chapter, I really hope you won't take 5 months to complete the next chapter. I really want to see what happens next. At least post a chapter every month or two? All us fans are waiting! _

Keep up the great work!