Reviews for Split Hack
I Freaking LOVE This! More please! Love love love love love L-O-V-E LOVE!
emmalilly21 chapter 15 . 1/15
This story is so hilarious
splender232 chapter 15 . 1/12
Hikaru has such an infectious personality that when I was at work I could just hear her saying things like what I am doing is boring and I need to go and try learning Go again. I blame you. Thanks for the amazing story and I cannot wait for another update!
thypsychotic chapter 15 . 1/7
Dear Lord, I love this fic. Definitely on my top fave fics in HnG. I didn't even think about this pairing.
xxmachia chapter 15 . 9/4/2017
this was absolutely wonderful. i haven't watched or read the series yet but it doesn't hamper my enthusiasm in reading and enjoying fem!hikaru stories. this is actually my first time reading a hikaru/ogata story and i must commend you for convincing me into jumping to another ship since i used to just read her with either akira or yeongha. here's to hoping you'll come back to this story and finish it one day. ta-ta!
idanu11 chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
just read 2 chaptr its fun. sai is more active. not a shadow teacher
Littwink chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
This story is amazing! Absolutely spectacular! I love everything about it! Though I hope you continue it someday; I'm thankful that you've taken it this far, but I'd love to see Hikaru finally resolve to another game with the Mejin!
Jully Reed chapter 15 . 6/29/2017
Found your pic, read it, loved it, and then saw the last update date... I'm crying now. Still, love it, thanks for what you wrote :)
Anonymous chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
Don't bother coming back. Your just one of many fanfiction writers that don't know how to complete a story; leaving their supportive fans hanging.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2017
oooh, i really like this! i hope youll come back one day!
Lili chapter 15 . 2/27/2017
LOL I love the comedy in the story. There are some sad parts too but the femHikaru is really interesting and likeable. Ogata who is usually portrayed as the bad character in other fic, is really likeable in this story although he is pitiable for being bullied by Hikaru so much. I hope you'll complete this story. The last chapter is still open.
IridescentStars chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
Hikaru is so fab~ She's witty and eccentric and I love it! Great fic~
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
When is chap 16 coming out?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
this is great. love the way you portrayed Hikaru's character.
my tea chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Please come back. I really really reallyyy love this story. I usually don't read any fic outside saixhika fic, but well i read yours and bam! I sincerely hope you'll continue this fanfic someday.

Will always be waiting for an update,
tea.