Reviews for Split Hack
kik321 chapter 15 . 7/29
I love when they slaughter people on the go board its so funny. And Marcus is her friend from America, I wonder how old he is and how good at go he is because im sure Hikaru can convince anyone to slaughter someone else on the go board.
kagome higurashi chapter 15 . 7/21
please write some more. it's good. ogata and hikaru are soo cute together!
marbe101 chapter 15 . 7/20
I hope you haven't abandoned the story. I love it! The interactions between ogata and hikaru are adorable
thypsychotic chapter 15 . 7/17
love you're story! made me laugh until 4 am. hope you can update soon
IceBabe7723 chapter 15 . 6/25
I love every chapter and I hope to be able to read more soon. Please update when you get a chance? :)
SakuraLuck chapter 15 . 6/19
I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 6/19
I love this so much
drmonicblood chapter 15 . 5/28
just found this story, very interesting. while I have seen weirder pairings, this is right up there in the top five. I hope you will continue this.
sanabalis chapter 15 . 4/22
Brilliant story! Don't forget it, please!
Shae Vizla chapter 15 . 4/14
Very good story.

Your Hikaru is an amusing, intelligent girl that suffer of her precosity that she feel had broken her family, but I think the problem come more of her parents, who choose to leave her to her premices that making the efforts to try to understand her. In the result, she devoted herself to her hacking/cracking and become more intelligent.

Meeting Sai was a good thing for her because playing go forced her to leave her house and the protection of her computer's screen to meet people. And it give her a less criminal hobby. She's a joyous and little crazy girl that had the knack to make people love her. Most of her friends are older and male, even Akira is too mature, go focused and socially awkward to be seen as a mundane boy of his age. Even the cops seems to like her.

She develop a strong relationship with several person and particulary with Ogata, who had also similitarities with her as his parents doesn't understand him and doesn't even try to. He's already half in love with her but I think he would only realize it or act upon wjen she would be older. He already know he doesn't like the fact she have so many male's friends.

I hope you're going to update this story and I look forward for Markus' reaction when he will see his internet's friend is a 12-years-old girl.
notsofrilly chapter 15 . 4/10
This was soo fun! I hope you update soon and I want a Sai/Kouyou game.
notsofrilly chapter 4 . 4/10
Hahahaha! Poor Ogata!
Update
looooool! hikaru is such a troll! love this! thanks for writing :)
NikZkinE chapter 15 . 2/12
OMG! you've gotta update this!