Reviews for Split Hack
my tea chapter 15 . 15h
Please come back. I really really reallyyy love this story. I usually don't read any fic outside saixhika fic, but well i read yours and bam! I sincerely hope you'll continue this fanfic someday.

Will always be waiting for an update,
tea.
Loucyanna chapter 15 . 6/26
Kyaaa~!
J'adore cette histoire ! Je n'ai pas pu m’empêcher de la relire deux fois. Je me suis beaucoup amusé en la lisant.
J'espère que tu la mettra à jour bientôt.
Lady Lily Anne chapter 15 . 6/22
I really want to see Reiji-Niigata pop up,- maybe he's possessing a sword her grandfather has. There would be an interesting dynamic between the three. It would be an interesting bonus at the very least. Thanks for posting!
love this idea it is very orginal n funny as hell :P
denizen of the night chapter 15 . 5/4
This fic is soooo amaaaazingly hilarious! Hikaru's brand of insanity is ina league of its own. Please update! Please! Please! Please!
kiki638 chapter 15 . 4/24
I love hikaru and her slaughtering people on the go board its so funny.
London-and-Lisa chapter 15 . 4/16
Love it! I hope you'll someday update this !
NightShade Arscelin chapter 15 . 3/5
its an amazing story so far :D I really hope u will continue writing it and updating the nxt chapter soon!
awefanfic chapter 15 . 2/21
please update soon!what will happen now?
de junco chapter 15 . 2/21
Ogata's protectiveness over Hikaru is sweet. I also love Sai's bloodthirstiness over Go. Seriously, the guy is not as nice as he would seem at first sight.
rakoun17 chapter 15 . 2/5
I m in love with this fic! I just hope one day you ll re-watch hikaru no go and get tin the mood to continue it! i so want to read about hikaru and ogata actually being together(;_:)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 1/26
I found quite a few redundancies in this chapter. From what I can still recall, almost all of it happened with the Japanese words. Matcha itself is usually associated with green tea, the "cha" in the word means tea. For you to write "matcha tea" it would be translated to "fine powder tea tea". Also your "fried batter shrimp tempura" is so redundant. Tempura are battered seafood/veggie deep fried. There was no reason for you to write fired batter, just write shrimp tempura is enough. I can understand maybe you don't want to confuse those readers that are not familiar with Japanese culture. If that is the case, maybe you might want to think about including the culture explanation in your ending AN.
I am not holding this over you, I just want to point it out. I also remember in your profile page, you said you wrote some of the stories when you were still very young. I have read a lot of your newer work and I can see the improvement in your style. Like always, I love your work.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 1/26
I have been confused as to why would Hikaru go around explaining her "condition "? It kind of made things very far fetched. It seem so unnatural for her to going around tell people, particularly strangers, something so personal. Also people come up with the MPD for her "conditions " way too quickly. Wouldn't most people first think she is crazy, then think she is playing around. Then slowly led into thinking she might have a disorder?
Gryffano chapter 15 . 1/21
I am heavily reminded of Haruhi's (the mellencholy of Haruhi suzumya) personality and ability to get everyone to do exactly what she wants when I read this fic. Usually I'm against genderbent characters, but you do it very well. Write more!
hachinonana chapter 9 . 1/12
Oh my gosh bloom, romance flower, bloom! Megane chan and Hikaru are already like best friends! Plus, she's so awesome, with her acting and computering. I loved when you gave her a hacking club. Shady whispers appeal to me.