Reviews for Another Cruel Lesson
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Awesome. Here's to that particular kid being spanked...and I'm sure Thorin wiped the floor with that drunk dwarf. He's lucky to still be breathing!
Love the family feel.
KungFuSchildi chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hey, nice little Oneshot :)
You made me laugh so hard when Fili said Kili would be good at biting. I am just imagening those two playing a game like "Ranger" and Kili bites his brother :D
Cassandrala chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was awesome! So nice to see the fatherly Thorin figure emerge in the fan fiction world (as well as wee little Fili/Kili lads!)

Thank you so much for writing this, I think you did fine :)
PoisonBones chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was cute ;} I remember when I used to think my brother could do anything.
OdinAllSpanker chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Entirely too adorable (in the best of ways, of course)! I like this very much. It was cute, and I could just see it happening as I read it.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Very well written.
Troo chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Sorry this isn't a really helpful review, but I wanted to take the time to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. :)
LaurienCalafalas chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was such a good story! You did amazing on all of the pictures you've painted during it, even though it's a short story it could very well have been painted as an entire one. I really enjoyed how you did not use a plot from the film or the book and instead gave it your own idea, lovely job!
Ihni chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh jeez, I realize I have a thing for when people cut off dwarwes hair without their consent. Is there a word for that? I feel like there should be a word for that.
cap red chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
A fantastic little fic and I'm so glad you wrote it and that nobody stopped you. I love the refreshing little details that said so much about the personality and oh! That horrid foreshadowing! I kinda wish that I could see Thorin dealing (in a very responsible way) with the child who dared humiliate an heir of Durin. Maybe if the muse takes you in that direction.

Thanks for the fic
TheMightyTrivia chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Love it! Wrote more hobbit stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Or just bite him, you're good at biting

Haha that had me laughing so hard! This was wonderful.
poor kili and his wonderful locks, but i do love a protective fili
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aww this was so bittersweet and lovely. I adored it! And I could see cutting hair being the utmost insult. I would take it as one! I love seeing Thorin being so fatherly, and Fili being so brave and loving. You've captured them perfectly. Thank you for writing and sharing! :)
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was so AWESOME! I loved how protective Fili is towards Kili in this story and I love the fatherly Thorin. It is so sweet, and so sad that a child could be such a bully towards another. You did an amazing job (applauds loudly)
ssirf chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is absolutely AMAZING!Thank you for sharing this.I almost cried when saw Kili said his brother could beat up anybody because this line implied how much they loved and admired each really moving.*sobbing*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »