Reviews for Fifty Shades: Unfinished Love
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
That sentence about businessmen with vaginas is quite sexist.
writefighter chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Wasn't ana bullied. Why is she talking about fat people
Anastasia2017 chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
I'm enjoying this story:)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/21/2015
I loved this story and I hope you update soon
mrskoz chapter 30 . 5/14/2015
Just found your story. Glad I could read so much of it at one time. Life does get busy, and I'm sure you do your best to update. As long as you finish it eventually, everyone will survive.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
I can honestly say that this story is the most boring story on FF so far. The plot is good but the story doesn't do it for me. It was dragging and so boring.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
can this story ever stop being so fucked up. First it's dragging and on top of that, I can tell if this was real life their relationship would already be doomed. Come please write something interesting for once so it's worth it to keep reading this story, there is just nothing interesting so far in this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Oh my gosh, how can that stupid bitch Ana not know what she's done to the guy, and than for her to attack her best friend for being a good friend, this girl is a selfish and unappreciative little shit.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
I think she's a stupid little bitch, come on, why dig into the man's personal life when he clearly doesn't want to talk about it. Doesn't she know that people have one night stand all the time and the guy could just kick her ass out and forget she ever exist. The way i see it she is trying to control him and she's trying to get her way in everything, very immature. I'd say, kick her to the curb.
mummy26 chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
looking forward to more!
mummy26 chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
That was hot!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/30/2015
I can't believe you have stopped updating this story. this sux you have not been updating in so long. i knew you were going to do this.
anonymous chapter 30 . 4/26/2015
this is seriously one of the best stories i have come to read to so far . so intricately written with perfectly balance of affection,, wittiness, fun and love . kuddos to you .
shansanchez chapter 30 . 4/28/2015
I wanted to see if you are thinking of writing for this story again I would love to read more. :(
juliana alicia miller chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
you're right... that was disturbing...so i wasn't an over-protective mom after all... i was right to be very hands-on... i would scalp the parents of any kid who'd bully mine!
1,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »