Reviews for Fifty Shades: Unfinished Love
Christian618 chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
Ok so I can't remember what Ana's secrets are. I might have to go back and read uponnit again. As for this chapter I am happy to see Christian has realized that he's falling in love with Ana and she's worth fighting and striding for. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
You are really dragging this out, huh? The issues they had from the books are so much worse here. I find it at one point just too much and over the top. Starting with Christian's touch probelm. The way he freaked out and that it is still an issue now. His inner turmoil about his feelings for Ana. What was he thinking what this between them is? After all that happend, all the stuff about their pasts they have shared. And then the thing with the press. It is always an issue that they would follow Ana and want pictures of her and Christian but again you bring it to a whole new level with Christian's thoughts about the press. It's kind of depressing and reading it you're left wondering if they will be really together with a HEA and all. It doesn't sound like they have a chance at all. Plus the long wait between chapters where I am always checking for an update and having read the previous chapters lots of times I wish that Christian especially would just get over himself maybe with help from Flynn. So will there be an happy end? Do you want them to end up together?
Mrs. Rizzo chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
Thanks for the update!
Von34 chapter 29 . 1/26/2015
I know your super busy but please please continue this it's too good too just leave and not finish xx
Guest chapter 29 . 1/25/2015
The words we all want to hear out of his mouth. I so wish you would continue. I fell in love with this story after I read the first page. And couldn't stop reading it until I finished it. I love your story line. I love how real life it seems. And I love how they slowly fall for each other even though they both have terable pasts. I just wish you would have continued the story even father or made a sequel. Again love your story can't wait for your next step with the story. Best regards. Your biggest fan !
vdlucas chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
Please say you'll continue!
vdlucas chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
You write like you've been there. I, myself, developed early. At 12, I looked like 16. At 16, I looked like 18. And at 18, I passed for 21.
I developed C cup, by age of 12.
vdlucas chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Christian is the Tin Man, looking for his heart and Gail is the Wizard! Lol
Beyond AWE!
I love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/5/2014
You should finish your story it is amazing
Bolero127 chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Please say you are planning to continue this story. Please? I just love it. So sweet and so well written.
misswinterjayne chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Awwwh this is so *sigh* I don't have the words to express what I feel about this story it's sad and sweet at the same time hopefully you come back and finish it
cmtaylor531 chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Okay why is Anna still acting like a child? Why has no one told her that you can't act like a teenager and expect the other person to be open honest and treat you like your in an adult relationship. I would have already given up on a guy if he acted like that. Then again I don't and have never played games in relationships. If you want something let the other person know but you have to give reasonable notice or time for the to respond.
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Im really enjoying this story but I can't stand everyone taking Ana's side. Generally in story she is a bit stupid and naive about her safety and security while Christian is a possessive control freak. So far in this story Christian has been trying his hardest to not battle his inner demons while Ana turns into a 14 year old girl when things don't go her way. She pushes and then leaves when Christian doesn't want to talk about his scars after a single dateā€¦ Umm yea that would scare any guy. Then in this last chapter he was a bit of a jerk on the phone but she didn't no the circumstances behind it. He shows up at the diner and instead of letting him speak his pieces she refuses to listen and walks away in a huff. Does she really not see she is in the wrong just as much as him if not more so. She wants more out the relationship but she its acting like a little girl instead. Its sort of bugging me.
prettyinpinkgal chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
So, I haven't even finished this chapter yet, but I just got to the part where Ana decides to call Christian and I have to take a break to let you know that I cannot stop grinning. I might need to take a break and bury my head in a pillow due to the sheer adorableness of this part. I really, really love how their relationship starts as focusing on the sex and then both of them becoming more and more aware that they want so much more from each other. You're an excellent writer, and the emotional development of the characters is really well done.

Kudos!
Magoma69 chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
Please update soon. It's a beautiful story can't wait to read more!
1,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »