Reviews for Fifty Shades: Unfinished Love
desini chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Wow it's been like a roller coaster of emotions readingvthis chapter. Great work.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
wow been a long time and no update! sad to see a great story go to waste just hope you're not giving up
chatterbox33 chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
I love this story so much I'm rereading it. This portian where Christian shares the depth of his torment is so raw and beautiful in its agony. Thanks for sharing it and I hope you'll be able to pick this story up again.
Susangw chapter 29 . 5/21/2014
Love your Elliot. Please update soon.
cherrypop16 chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
i love it! can't wait to keep Reading, hope you update son :D
50ShadesFever chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
While waiting for updates on my favorite stories here, I go back and do re-reads. I just finished this for the second (while skimming the hard parts. Too much to read through twice. :-.. I LOVE this story. And I'm dying to know what CG does now that he realizes he loves Ana. I hope he tells her, but I'm afraid he'll try to deny it and his self-loathing take over.

Mia pissed me off with her persistence about the auction. I can't believe Ana found the strength to get up there.

I really wish Ana would see Flynn. She needs to work on seeing the truth behind her torment. Just a bunch of petty jealousy and bullying. I'd love it if CG found out where a bunch of those people are now and their lives/looks are not so great. Failed marriages, drop outs, crappy jobs, weight gain, alcoholism, drugs, etc. especially Marley.

I'm also worried about Elena. I didn't see where CG told Ana about her and if she says to Ana what she said to CG on the phone about the graduation picture, it won't be good for Ana. With the way he hung up on her I'm sure she's just waiting for her chance to confront and demean Ana. OMG! I bet that's how the paps found out about her lunch with Mia. Grace spills to Elena, Elena tips of the paps.

Can't wait for an update. No pressure, just know we're all anxiously waiting. ;-)
Diane 229 chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
I love your story. I just found it a couple of days ago and can't get enough of it.
Dancer06 chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Omg I am in love with your story oh I do he you update son since your last was in feb
kelmal chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
Another amazing chapter.
Rosiekin chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
Awww, I am finally caught up! I am loving and totally enjoying your story. I am loving all the wonderful details you share in your story. Awesome writing and tpstory telling. I love the way you have shown their growth and love for each other. You are truly setting up a great love story:)) thank you!
Rosiekin chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
I so love those intimate moments with them and friends!
Rosiekin chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
You had me at the letter...it was so friggin romantic, it had me in tears.
Rosiekin chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
That was very emotional. Awesome writing.
Rosiekin chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Wow! That was so sweet and truly captivating. Well done!
Rosiekin chapter 4 . 4/6/2014