Reviews for Fifty Shades: Unfinished Love
CoquiPR chapter 5 . 10/18/2020
Bravo. Te botaste aquí con la gran amiga Kate. Excelente. Nunca había leído una versión de ella así de directa en esa primera vez de Ana y una Ana que le dé los detalles íntimos de su primera experiencia sexual. Genial!
CLHB chapter 30 . 9/1/2020
Great story. I hope you. update soon!
sbarney724 chapter 9 . 4/24/2020
Tissue alert ~ this chapter just broke my heart.
sbarney724 chapter 7 . 4/23/2020
I can't believe I just found your story. Beautifully written so far. Love it!
guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2020
I hated this chapter...
Michelle Owens chapter 30 . 12/29/2019
Hi i have really enjoyed this story just asking if you have any more chapters to this story because i like the storyline and i want to find out what happens next.
Misssee chapter 30 . 12/28/2019
I made a conscious decision to read this 3 years old incomplete story. I was reading it when it was just a few chapters in. I finally found it again with many more completed chapters. It is an awesome story. I hope and pray all is well with you. Sometimes real life is a difficult journey and our priorities change. Hopefully you are okay. If possible maybe you could share how you are doing?
Misssee chapter 7 . 12/26/2019
Wow, I can see Christian finally has found what meaningful sexual experiences can make you/him feel. I believe Ana has no regrets about this experience. It was an exciting feeling. Fantastic chapter
Misssee chapter 6 . 12/25/2019
Christian is overwhelmed by beautiful Ana. He knows this sexual relationship will be heartfelt for this virginal young woman. Hearts and flowers have always been a deal breaker for him. Now what? He knows she will always need, more. Fantastic chapter.
Misssee chapter 5 . 12/25/2019
Mamá Bear Kate knows from experience. Hahaha. Ana is beyond adorable and Christian is star struck.
Misssee chapter 4 . 12/25/2019
Fantastic chapter.
Misssee chapter 2 . 12/25/2019
You are correct Ana he seems to perfect. Very good chapter.
Misssee chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Awesome beginning chapter and a fantastic first meeting.
P.Self chapter 30 . 12/20/2019
Please tell me you didn't stop writing this fabulous story,I'mso disappointed in you,I thought you cared about your fans who love your work!
P.Self chapter 29 . 12/20/2019
Please finish this wonderful story,you can't leave us like this!
1,125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »