Reviews for Fifty Shades: Unfinished Love
Rosiekin chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I'm totally enjoying the story!
P.s I will follow when I am all caught up with the story!
Rosiekin chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Love the start!
iamkaren10 chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
Yes, Christian loves Ana and she loves him. Her panicking over the bid was so cute. Her innocence is very becoming. Sweet read.
romance4me2 chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Powerful chapter.
Carol222 chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
I read the last half-dozen chapters to refresh myself on your story. Very painful to read about Ana's attack by the paps and subsequent breakdown. My heart went out to her. Hope Christian will hunt these fuckers down and destroy them. That's how mad I am that they treated her so. Love your take on the Trilogy. Carol
Jennjenn1978 chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
I found your story and have devoured each chapter. I love the characters and how you've woven your own spin on the love story. I thank you for the time you devote to create and entertain!
tbsb chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
ABSOLUTELLY LOVE UR STORY! really really glad ana is back to her old self. Btw: also love the pinterestpage!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
Hats right dude you just admitted you love her! Excellent chapter!
FD4me chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
This chapter was beautifully written - humorous, heart warming and so romantic. I always love hearing from Christian's POV and it was great how his thoughts led him to the penny suddenly dropping. Very clever writing.
AliciaLou chapter 29 . 3/6/2014
Sorry, the last review was meant for this chapter. So I'll just let you know again how much I love this story and how great this chapter was. Beautiful writing!
AliciaLou chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Sooooo amazing! This chapter absolutely flew by, I couldn't believe it was over so quickly for 4,000 words. I love it, just love it.
chatterbox33 chapter 29 . 3/6/2014
I'm absolutely enamored with this story.
chatterbox33 chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
He really is adorable, and despite her giving him a pass as he adjusts, it's great that she's not his doormat.
chatterbox33 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Their first time together was beautiful. I am really enjoying your story.
shan36 chapter 29 . 3/4/2014
This was so great and very fun to read!
1,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »