Reviews for Fifty Shades: Unfinished Love
P.Self chapter 15 . 12/19/2019
Love this story!
P.Self chapter 9 . 12/18/2019
Are you kidding,we love this story,please keep writing it , it's so different from the rest!
P.Self chapter 5 . 12/18/2019
Finally
P.Self chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
This story so far seems very innocent and very refreshing, a good start!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/4/2019
Love...love...loving this story.
Their brutal and violent childhood gives Anastasia and
Christen so much to talk about and help heal each other.
However...the scene with Christian, Anastasia and Ray in chapter-23 is hilarious.
The Billionaire found in his girlfriend apartment wearing pajamas on Sunday morning is hysterical.
Great job.
Mlee777 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
With chapter-1 read, I know I'll enjoy this story.
Sadly, Kate came out the starting gate as a active slut.
However, Anastasia and Children are adorable.
I'm 99.999% sure I'll enjoy your story.
StayseeH chapter 30 . 9/16/2019
Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2019
Hi i have really enjoyed this story just asking if you have any more chapters to this story because i like the storyline and i want to find out what happens next.
Sellis5333 chapter 22 . 8/4/2019
Miscreaent not sycophants
tjm004 chapter 30 . 5/3/2019
I love your story! I hope you finish it.
limtse1978 chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Is this story complete? Pls let me know
Pleasingjennifer chapter 26 . 4/29/2019
All i hope is "Marley " and her banned of bitches get. Call me vindictive or a Royal bitch ! But what comes around always lands deeper and more troubles m
Pleasingjennifer chapter 25 . 4/29/2019
I love your story ! I enjoy how you map out everything and all the twists and turns. I enjoy the length of the chapters and it flows so nicely
Pleasingjennifer chapter 16 . 4/28/2019
For once i hope she stays strong and finds some one ells but that would make this story short. Except for Ana's past you have described her as being strong and independent . The personal side is afraid looking . I know that side will win out but i wish she makes he work long and hard for a few weeks...
Pleasingjennifer chapter 7 . 4/26/2019
I love that chapter it had all the right parts and more. Good job !
1,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »