Reviews for Rokushiki no Naruto
Just popping by to say that you have over 500 reviews yet you have abandoned this story that says to me that not getting reviews is clearly not the reason fanfics get abandoned if you truly belived in keeping your fans happy by updating if they review then this story would be done or at the very least futher along than this. This story had so much potential but you wasted it by not updating it you had a unique idea and good plot.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
Stop making naruto over react to every little thing
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
I do want more of this, but at the same time, I'm not much of a fan of the direction it's taking...
Nihatclodra chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
... You're making Naruto into an arrogant prick, quite frankly... He's basically become Pre-Namek Vegeta personality-wise, and that is NOT a good thing. I sincerely you have his personality develop more and he eventually becomes a likeable character again, because he's kind of turning away from that at this point...
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
... Welp, you made me hope that Naruto gets strong enough to utterly crush Konoha, and does so while they try to use his seal to no avail (using the Rokushiki to turn off his pain receptors). Congratulations.

You know, I was kind of hoping this would have been one of those fics where Naruto becomes a true legend and earns Konoha's respect and all that jazz, but instead it seems to be a "Crush everyone who has wronged Naruto, which turns out to be nearly everyone" kind of fic...
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
1) I can only imagine the sheer chaos that would result of Naruto combining Tekkai Kenpo with Tsunade's Strength Technique. ("ONE PAAAAAAAUUUUUUNCH!" echoes in the distance)
2) I really hope that you have Naruto's Shinobi Outfit actually be a Suit (with tougher materials, and improved mobility for combat of course). I'm thinking Black Suit, Black Undershirt with Neon Orange stripes, and a Burnt Orange tie.
JanusderLandstreicher chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Well, I am generally not a fan of Storys where Naruto is a lot better than in Canon, and yet still plays the idiot, for some, undefinable Reason.
Oh well...
Monster King chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Good story a little dark and grim but you did a good job writing it just hope that you finish it up.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Ugh, I can't get passed here. Seriously, how hard is it to pick a tense and stick to it? You constantly switch between past and present tense, it's damn irritating to read.

This idea has merit. Too bad you didn't employ it well. You hyped up the Rokushiki far too much, when in reality most of it can already be done by the majority of the Naruto characters.

Soru - Even academy students can move fast enough that we wouldn't see them. Add in Shunshin and the average Naruto character has little use for Soru.

Kami-e - Making the body like paper to dodge? Anybody can train to be good at dodging, and the way the body would be set could be a huge disadvantage with this technique.

Tekkai - Train the muscles, tense them and take a blow. That's all this is.

Really, the only useful ones in my opinion would be Rankyaku, Shigan and Geppo. The rest aren't all that special.
fenixrojo36 chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando no hagas esperar actualizala cada mes o quincena no abandones esta historia continuala por favor me gusta mucho la historia
Kalifa chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
That's sexual harassment!
Jabra chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Hey naruto if ya wanna have an advantage over your foes try learning my tekkai kempo that way you'll really pack a punch also try using a sneak attack after getting someone to believe you don't like fighting.
Nicholas chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
I ment shizuka
Nicholas chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
Say i have 3 things i would like to ask of this fic 1 even though you made naruto want nothing to do with kurama will you possibly have something happen that will turn naruto into a hanyou? It would make his power stronger and it might get rid of those seals hiruzin and jiraya placed on him which they had no right to do 2 will naruto use a rankyaku technique that will be as strong as kakus amanidachi(sky slicer)? Cos if he does have him use it on the hokage monument And 3 when will we see shizuki?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
His an annoying git isnt he? Cant believe fanfiction users, that are meant to make fanmade stories keep adding the "Dattebayo" thing, one of the most hated canon things.
Its beyond me.