Reviews for Rokushiki no Naruto
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 10/21
Ugh, I can't get passed here. Seriously, how hard is it to pick a tense and stick to it? You constantly switch between past and present tense, it's damn irritating to read.

This idea has merit. Too bad you didn't employ it well. You hyped up the Rokushiki far too much, when in reality most of it can already be done by the majority of the Naruto characters.

Soru - Even academy students can move fast enough that we wouldn't see them. Add in Shunshin and the average Naruto character has little use for Soru.

Kami-e - Making the body like paper to dodge? Anybody can train to be good at dodging, and the way the body would be set could be a huge disadvantage with this technique.

Tekkai - Train the muscles, tense them and take a blow. That's all this is.

Really, the only useful ones in my opinion would be Rankyaku, Shigan and Geppo. The rest aren't all that special.
fenixrojo36 chapter 11 . 9/18
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando no hagas esperar actualizala cada mes o quincena no abandones esta historia continuala por favor me gusta mucho la historia
Kalifa chapter 11 . 9/16
That's sexual harassment!
Jabra chapter 11 . 9/13
Hey naruto if ya wanna have an advantage over your foes try learning my tekkai kempo that way you'll really pack a punch also try using a sneak attack after getting someone to believe you don't like fighting.
Nicholas chapter 11 . 9/13
I ment shizuka
Nicholas chapter 11 . 9/12
Say i have 3 things i would like to ask of this fic 1 even though you made naruto want nothing to do with kurama will you possibly have something happen that will turn naruto into a hanyou? It would make his power stronger and it might get rid of those seals hiruzin and jiraya placed on him which they had no right to do 2 will naruto use a rankyaku technique that will be as strong as kakus amanidachi(sky slicer)? Cos if he does have him use it on the hokage monument And 3 when will we see shizuki?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 8/7
His an annoying git isnt he? Cant believe fanfiction users, that are meant to make fanmade stories keep adding the "Dattebayo" thing, one of the most hated canon things.
Its beyond me.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 11 . 7/14
I am glad you updated, good chapter. But I am a little skeptical of the idea of a 510 power level giving Naruto the same power as post time skip Sasuke. I know one piece characters have vastly superior physical capabilities but I can't see Sasuke loosing to Kalifa. I don't really like the way Naruto is reacting to what Tsunade and Jiraiya did to him. If someone abandons shouldn't you simply not want to have anything to do with them instead of wanting to kill them? On the other hand I understand his grudge against the Third Hokage. Who by the way I think you're doing a good job portraying. I like what you are doing to develop the Hinata and Sasuke relationship, also i am glad you gave Kakashi such a big role in this story. I loved his fight against Zabuza and his use of the rasengan. I suggest that you have him improve his abilities along with his Students. Since Kakashi at the beginning of Naruto isn't even close to realizing his full potential. What are your plans for Gaara? i am guessing that this Naruto will decide to kill him, since Gaara is a remorseless killer. But I hope you decide to do something different, perhaps you could use him to show Naruto that people can be redeemed and change for the better. By the way I like what you're doing with Sakura though Naruto's instant decision to regard her as a sister figure does seem forced.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 11 . 7/6
Dark fic but still a great one, is incredible how outside of one piece exclusive fics no one uses the ideas of rokushiki or haki.
please update soon
Battlesny chapter 11 . 6/23
Can Naruto punch someone like Suigetsu with his Armament Haki? the Hozuki clan bloodline is basically the same as a Water Water Fruit, Suigetsu's reactions to being punched all the time by Karin are the same as any Logia as well.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 6/23
update please
River king chapter 11 . 6/21
The story is good but it has been a long time since the last update
supergamer81 chapter 6 . 6/9
comeon hurry up and make more chapters
LioPyro7890 chapter 11 . 4/2
Will you be updating at all soon? Also great story so far :)