Reviews for Queen C of the Damned
hm... Good as always.
AnnaMNR chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
excellent chapter!
Vicious Dice chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
This story is pretty awesome... Please continue...
GenoBeast chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I liked how Spike brought up how he felt love towards Cordelia and I always supported the theory that buffy'verse demons are not inherently evil unless in certain special cases, perhaps part of it is culture and the fact that they are a different species with different brain chemistry could explain why they don't view some acts evil much like most humans are okay with eating a hamburger.

For vampires it could be even worse since most of the time they perhaps target like minded individuals to sire as childe, the sense of remorse in diminished, and the rush of power from feeding on humans would corrupt even humans. Spike was perhaps lucky to survive as long as he did because I doubt originally anyone would have sired him as a childe like Drusilla(who is crazy) considering he was a bad romantic poet and most of his ability to fight and mindset came from being trained by Angelus and having to keep up with the older vampire because of his desire to prove himself to Drusilla when next to her sire.

I also agree that for the Slayer it helps to believe most demons can't be changed from there ways like humans and that killing them is okay, the Watchers will support that mentality because their mystical warrior has a short life expectancy before she dies and they have to train the next one so it is not efficient to let the Slayer have such moral debates.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Fantastic chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Cool five chapters
Alkeni chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Another good chapter :)
AnnaMNR chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
great chapter! Can't wait for more!
RKF22 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
great update keep it up
The Wickedest One chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Ah, another good chapter. Sucks about the chip though, I assume Spike's been chipped again at least. Cordy isn't going to ditch him will she?
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Brilliant chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Alkeni chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Very good. I eagerly await more.
clara.jean.775 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Interesting story, liking it so far and hoping there is more to come.
AnnaMNR chapter 4 . 2/10/2013