Reviews for Branded
NoName chapter 31 . 6/23
Aww you said you won't abandon this story but it's been two years already. I wish you'll update this sometimes soon. it's getting really interesting.
HipsterL chapter 26 . 6/15
i was going to save my review for the last chapter, but i can't. i just love this story too much and have too much to say. mostly it's the reactions of the others that makes the story so wonderful. you feel every one of their emotions. syaoran's feelings are harder to get a full gauge on (and i think that's because the pov is from the others most of the time, so it's perfectly fine) but the sense of true trauma is still there. it's everything i would want in the comfort side of a hurt/comfort story/series. also, kudos for writing it in such a way that makes it unnecessary to read the previous installment.
Sera chapter 31 . 5/27
I'd hoped this fic would end, but it's been almost two years, so I... Still hope for an update, but not fervently. I myself have been this slow before, sadly. Wonderful fic that pulled on my heartstrings.
Omg! What's wrong with Kurogane!? What happens next?!
tsunasoraceillover chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
Holy crap i love this story,
I feel rrreeeaaallyy bad for all of them but i love this story
Guest chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Are you gonna update soon?I cant wait for the next agaian, i can wait your time...not to long though...I'll be waiting for the next chappie!

- Kitse (someone else LOL)
MutariHunter chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
um ah when are you gonna update. I mean if your busy with work or school please take your yime but it has been awhile
DropOfFire chapter 31 . 10/22/2013
Yes your finally back! Yay! (This is late because my thing wasn't alerting me of any updates for some reason) I like how you solved that cliff hanger. I wanna know what made Syaron clone leave though. Aaaah more waiting *rips out hair* your killin me lol
syaotsuba chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
Yay your alive green sphynx you can show your face because we all love you. Tsubasa and Syaoran are my favorite characters wait just a minute did syaoran leave. Oh well.
Caseydraft001 chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
OH MY GOSH, THIS CHAPTER! I feel like I don't know what's going but there is a whole lot to process in sooooo little time of my feels to process! DX It's soooo good!
Public91998 chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
Awww! Finally! Lovely as always, well, no, but- you know what i mean!
SmileRen chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
So sweet yet so tragic TTTT
syaotsuba chapter 30 . 9/3/2013
Seriously when is the next update
Public91998 chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
Is it bad to say I enjoy this story?
SmileRen chapter 30 . 6/8/2013