Reviews for Branded
xYuriChan chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
You probably hear this a lot but, I really like this story. It is absolutely gripping and has me on the edge of my seat. Actually I loved all of your Tsubasa Chronicle stories. I would love to see this story continued, even though it's been three years since you updated it, I'm sure many people are still waiting with baited breath. So whatever you decide to do, whether you drop it or continue it is fine. It's your decision I will favorite the story either way. Thanks for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/15/2016
hey...
this one a really interesting story. can you please update it?
there's really not a lot of a good syaoran's story. and your story is one of the best there is.
and syaoran finally had woken up. don't stop now. i know you still active from your status. so. please.
you got lots of readers whom waiting for the continuation.
Diora XD chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
TSUBASA IS HIS NAME GODDAMMIT!
Diora XD chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
uh... i dont understand sakura's dream...
Diora XD chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
i like it when u kinda have a simple two worded sentence at the end of a chapter kinda leavin u at a cliffhanger, know wat i mean?
Diora XD chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
aw they r so KAWAIIIIIIIIII
Diora XD chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
wake him up sakura - THATS how u feed him
Diora XD chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
lemme get this straight - he had emotional trauma leading to kinda amnesia?
Diora XD chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
sakura called u syaoran, duh, tsubasa :P
Diora XD chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
eyes not opening... thats... creepy
Diora XD chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
how could syaoran not react to a sobbing sakura
NoName chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
Aww you said you won't abandon this story but it's been two years already. I wish you'll update this sometimes soon. it's getting really interesting.
HipsterL chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
i was going to save my review for the last chapter, but i can't. i just love this story too much and have too much to say. mostly it's the reactions of the others that makes the story so wonderful. you feel every one of their emotions. syaoran's feelings are harder to get a full gauge on (and i think that's because the pov is from the others most of the time, so it's perfectly fine) but the sense of true trauma is still there. it's everything i would want in the comfort side of a hurt/comfort story/series. also, kudos for writing it in such a way that makes it unnecessary to read the previous installment.
Sera chapter 31 . 5/27/2015
I'd hoped this fic would end, but it's been almost two years, so I... Still hope for an update, but not fervently. I myself have been this slow before, sadly. Wonderful fic that pulled on my heartstrings.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2015
Omg! What's wrong with Kurogane!? What happens next?!