Reviews for Gilligan's Demon
This is terrible you make it sound like gilligans is the devil! Hate this it sucks
Magenta-Skye chapter 1 . 1/24
Ummm...holy shit balls! Excuse my language, but wow, compelling story! I couldn't stop reading this and would love to read a sequel to this if they ever get free of that demon. : )
Drifter chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Whoa, on one hand I cannot believe what you did to my fave castaways.
On the other hand, I hope to see a sequel that resolves this issue in a characteristic way where Gilligan comes out on top, so to speak. So, more?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
disgusting
Teobi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh man. Here I am again!

I remember reading this the first time around and loving it. I'm all for a bit of kinky bondage and stuff that you'd never DREAM would happen on sweet little old Gilligan's Island! I also love the fact that Gilligan is getting his own back for all the times they dissed him and dent him running to the other side of the island. Who do they all think they are, anyway? Mr. Howell and his refusal to do any work is just as bad as Gilligan messing up rescues.

I hope that the demon doesn't take over Gilligan entirely. I would like Gilligan himself to still be in there and aware of what's going on. I adore the Mary Ann/Gilligan pairing and being a bit of a romantic I'd like to see some kind of attachment form between them, not just as master and slave. I'd kinda like the Gilligan part of him to feel bonded to her (and not just by leather and chains!)

I'm also up for some Ginger/Gilligan- I know, it's the demon, but I'm a huge fan of the G Man and I like stories where he gets some action. :)

I like the portrayal of the Skipper as a 'big man', whomp whomp. Probably the only man on the island who could satisfy Ginger's needs.

And Roy Hinkley, on the case like Sherlock Holmes-

"Ancient peoples used these Cyrillic pictographs to tell stories. Or to represent ideas. If memory serves, this triad represents a phrase used by many religions, and has but one meaning, but…. Why would natives even use these glyphs?"

"What does it say," the two men with him demanded.

"This one says, in essence, enter. Or entering in. This one, Hope lost, or abandoned. This last one suggests…..gates."

"Let he who enters these gates abandon all hope," Thurston gasped.

"Professor. Tell me you know what this means," Skipper said.

"Logically…? I haven't a clue."

"And….illogically?"

Roy looked stunned as he looked around uneasily before admitting, "Illogically, this suggests someone has opened the gates of hell on this very island. And we're all damned."

"I knew it," Skipper moaned. "I just knew it."

- Oh, Skipper, you don't know that half of it yet!

I really hope you are going to continue this story. I'd love to read about how Gilligan/Demon and his slaves progress. Again, hoping that Gilligan himself is still in there somewhere. Possibly our goofy, clumsy, hapless first mate will be the one to bring the demon down eventually?

I'm sorry that I had to point out about the ratings like a partypooper, but Fanfictiondotnet went through a cull recently and removed a sh*t ton of wrongly rated stories, and I don't want to see this one disappear.

Following with interest,

Yours slavishly :D

T x
Teobi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
It's *great* to see this story back, new and improved, and I promise to R&R it properly when I have more time. In the meantime, you really need to reclassify it as an M Rating because of the explicit content. (Explicit for fanfiction dot net, that is). Ffnet can remove stories without even telling you, if it's in the wrong rating- I know because it happened to me. :(

A longer, better review will follow, I promise :)