Reviews for Les Miserables
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 8/28
Oh. I see.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 8/15
D. Other.
I liked it, really. However, in numbers 7 and 8, you state something in French. It's not like someone can copy and paste it into Google Translate. Include translations as a little side note in parentheses or put them at the bottom.
Uh, hi so awkward but I accidentally pressed review and I wasn't done writing, (p.s. I'm the awkward guest)

Well I was saying something along the lines of how I can connect with books/people inside the books, people are hard for me to relate with because most of them do not share common interests and think I'm super weird. Also I am a HSP (highly sensitive person) so I sympathise very easily with people, often making me very emotinal and awkward.. so I have very little friends... okay, so yeah the point to all that rambling is your amazing, and somewhere in this review I kind of just let out some feelings I was holding in so sorry for burdening you with my pointless thoughts... but omg seriously you're an incredible author...

(If for some reason you want to reply to my reviews my account name is: batpoop-sirpoopy. I know it's a really weird name, and I'm on my phone at the moment, which is the reason I'm a guest and yeah, bye: ) ))
I love you...

Oh my god, sorry for my awkwardness, but seriously this book took me on an emotional rollercoaster, my family got so annoyed with me.. I'm the kind of person who lovessss slow romance.. (that sounds so weird I know, omg) but I'm also the kind of person who loves romance (I'm not sure how to put this, I mean I like the build up but I love the romance even more) I don't even know if I explained that right, but I legit love your story. I can totally relate about the whole never finishing a story, ugh the struggle... okay I swear my rambling has a point, I just want you to know how incredible you are, as a writer and a person.. hell, I don't even know you personally, but for some reason I feel I can relate to you on an emotional and spiritual level.. I sound so weird and creepy sorry. I connect to books better then
its-ackim95 chapter 12 . 3/27
I love that this story has a breakfast club vibe to it. Since that is one of my favourite movies
Ninjatiger chapter 8 . 3/15
You go Kori! Blackfire or Kaylea or whatever her name is deserved that ;D
silvermoonskies chapter 3 . 3/13
The fight between Rich and Jinx was the best, very funny haha.
PieLover139 chapter 12 . 2/10
Such a beautifully written story. I was sobbing my eyes out during the end and I thought that the back stories were very fitting. Great job on this; I can't wait to read the sequel.

Kai :)
phoenixheart88 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
No ending! A! A!
phoenixheart88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
A
Airashi Neko chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
LOL don't worry I actually thought it was more like in the middle of A and B. You could definitely improve, but then again there is always something to improve on, I say. I liked the chapter a lot and cant wait to continue reading. The only thing that I don't understand is why Richard (by the way in a lot of shows his nickname is Dick) hates Kori so much.
Bookworm6810 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
The Breakfast club
dj25taz chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Love every bit of it
kyoanna chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
hiya i dont think it inconsistent that rachel thinks that way she frequently denies caring about anything and everything however it is human nature to care and in the state she was in after the fight its not strange that she would admit that she does subconciously care anyways psyco analysis complete... great chapter and story so far
Destroyman chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Amazing story, I literally just spent my entire day reading through this, it was so enjoyable I just couldn't help myself. I seriously hope you'll write more stuff in the future, as this is easily the best fanfic I've read revolving around the Teen Titans. Hopefully you will not waste this great talent you have for writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.