Reviews for A Cold Day In Hell
PeterPanfan13 chapter 1 . 5/18
Please oh please continue! I love stories like this!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I like your grumpy Pitch, here. They say that people pick the things they're bad at to enjoy doing, but that can't be true, because you said writing grumpy Pitch was a delight and you're still good at that. XD The fact he stepped in on a sermon to enjoy fear-spreading was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
dood u need to continue this and the fact that u captured the sophisticated, dark, sassy pitch is an awsm thing :D
DarkFrost chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
UPDATE!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Love it can't wait for the next chapter
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
please pick this back up again! :)
Preposterousity chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Ooooh ohmygod I really like this! You're a really talented writer and i just *love* your writing style! It's so engaging and gripping and I'm turning into a total kid but I just *can't* with this because it's so cute, and so well-written! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
urbangirl98 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
haha! This is great! I love this idea xD and grumpy Pitch is fun to read! haha xD Can't wait for an update
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This seems really cool! I hope for more!
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Aw, Jack is so cute! And adorable. It's funny seeing Pitch reacting to all that.

'Pitch turned to the Moon. "What on earth were you thinking?" He scolded, jabbing one finger at the brat and scowling up at the fading orb in the sky.'

*giggles incoherently* He's hilarious! Executions in England. *giggle* Continue, please? *puppy dog eyes*
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Just happened to find this, omg Grumpy Pitch may be my all time favorite Pitch ever. He is just too hilarious for words. I'm assuming Jack is 14 years old when he died? An eternal brat-If Pitch had known what he'd signed up for, he probably would have flung himself into the desert in hopes the sun would eventually burn him up.
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
... Jack is so cute. I am giggling right now.
"The boy was a pitiful bundle of sorrow on the ground. He clutched his staff tightly and patterns of ice spread out around him in sympathy. Fat tears barely escaped his eyes before freezing on his face."
Awwwwwww.
Yes. I can totally see where Jack would get his sass from. And this Pitch seems like he would be fun to write.
And Jack is still so cute. Awwwww. He's like a kitten. A wet kitten. Who just found someone that actually looks at him.
He. Is. So. Adorable. I am going to die.
Off dying,
Scarlet
Meota Tsukiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awwwww, Pitch is going soft for Jack. I love it :3
Janriel chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I get the feeling that having Pitch raise Jack is such a terrible, terrible idea. Winter has never been given a good reputation but now I feel like it'll get worse if Pitch decides to use him in any of his schemes.

But anyway, atrociously adorable. My god! And grumpy Pitch, ahhh, I love the idea.

Are you sure you meant to write 1698? Assuming the events of the movie take place in 2012, wouldn't Jack becoming a spirit happen during the 1700s? Unless this is entirely AU then never mind, it works, but just curious nonetheless. (I know technically it is AU but I meant AU in the sense that you changed the year of his origin as a whole)
phooykazooi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love it and Pitch is such a cutie when he's grumpy! Please update soon!