Reviews for Kim Possible: Bad Girls
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Whoa.

Okay, heart, you can slow down now.

Damn, man, your writing just NEVER fails to impress, does it? Several twists in there that surprised me at the reveal, but you'd dropped enough clues that they shouldn't. The reverse polarizer? Should have caught that instead of blaming her increased ruthlessness on a prison stint.

And I think everyone knows how much dirty crap all the major governments get up to. If all of it - ALL OF IT - were posted for anyone to see ... hmm. Much blood. Many deaths. Even without the nuclear arsenal, the body count would be horrendous. If only the ones responsible could all die in the first wave ...

Excellent, excellent work! Goes into Favorites.
BrownTeddyBear chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
I'm starting to see a recurring pattern in your stories. Some agency, more often than not GJ, decides it's a good idea to make their greatest assets into their greatest enemies. A display of stupidity I find unlikely from anyone who has passed first grade.
ShadowDancer01 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
One of my favorite stories. I love how you handle Kim becoming Dark Kim. One of the inspirations for my story Action and Reaction.
Orionslave chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Definitly needs some more updates what Possibles were doing and where Wade has gone IMO...excellent story otherwise!
Sephyxia chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Just read this again and all I can say is...

I wish it were longer.

Too bad dark Kim was erased. Shego was awesome as always, she would burn the world for her princess if they couldn't be together.
scifijoe chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Boy, an evil kimmie is in the Darkseid class.
Story was well written and the characters spot on.
A quick one shot afterword is definitely required.
Chimerical chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Loved it. Always fun to read about a dark Kim. World, beware.
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Good read. Glad you posted this for your friend.
Me chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Nice one, any chace of more.
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
OMG, this is one of the BEST Kim Possible stories I've read!
DarXe chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Never saw the polerizer thing coming. Evil Kim...don't like. Bad-ass Kim... Awesome!
ZeroK and Angel chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
One of the oh so rare Kim going evil stories that is a competent narrative, always shocking to find one. And I don't mean grey Kimmie, there are a lot more of those well written, so it's a great pleasure to read this story. I especially have praise for keeping Kim's character rooted properly regardless of her swaying moral bent which was kept enjoyably ambiguous up till the end.
honoradele chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Standard Request: please, can we have some more?

Great story!
Cryptic.Desires chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Excellent. ( I said that manically of course)
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 7 . 6/17/2013