Reviews for A fresh start
jesslarhea chapter 28 . 5/30
I know it has been a while since you wrote a finished this story, but I just had to let you know that it was truly the best story I have ever read. I'm am in tears as I write this because of that ending, but that was truly an amazing story.
I hope you continue to write more awesome stories like this one.

~jesslarhea~
1tinac chapter 28 . 5/10
This is one of my very favorite stories I have ever read. I started reading and could not stop. Loved that they did not become vampires. Loved that Marcus asked them to leave her alone. I thought Peter was always right. And secretly feel for Bo. ;-D
merniizztat chapter 1 . 5/8
justsurvivesomehow chapter 6 . 4/20
I cannot begin to explain how much I hate Tyler. Keep my happy ass out in the fucking sticks. Know where Cut and Shoot is? Not too far from The Woodlands. Yeah. I like my little town lmao
Astred chapter 28 . 4/12
I love love love happy endings! You write the best stories!
Seriously awesome story! Absolutely loved it and the ending was perfect!
miagilbert06 chapter 28 . 1/4
omg lived this story so much I loved Bo and Mary so much too
animerulez12345 chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
I absolutely love all your stories! Keep writing them and I will gladly keep reading them!
ashir chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
Thank you.
suziq968 chapter 28 . 8/30/2016
Okay if Wanted was your favorite up till this I guess I'll read it next. This was great. Love your work. Also, Bradley Cooper was such a great choice for Bo, I could see it so clearly. You have a gift and thanks for sharing.
suziq968 chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
Peter is an ancestor of Bo's, not a descendant. Love your work, by the way. You almost make me miss Texas, then I remembered that I hated it there. My son lives in Chandler, by Tyler though and it doesn't seem too bad. Maybe because I lived in Kermit and Odessa, seriously I died laughing when they had the church and football conversation because that is Sooooo true. Eighty year old women sitting on the porch discussing the cowboys and the high school team like it's global event important, weird. Anyway, I thought you'd want to fix the ancestor oops and it was a chance to say that I've loved everything so far, Venom, Growing Up, Atonement etc. just awesome.
milagglad chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
cute story
Jane chapter 28 . 8/1/2016
Wow. I just loved this story. Loved the characters, the plot, the fun. Thanks for a great read.
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
human
Tilty.bbb chapter 28 . 7/5/2016
This was a great read well done