Reviews for A fresh start
Stefanie chapter 28 . 2/19
I think this is my favorite story you've written. Definitely the best ending. I've re read it the most. funny and sweet and scary and sexy. love it.
Cramos28 chapter 28 . 1/21
I love your stories! They are written very well and very entertaining... I laugh a lot reading your stories... Completely awesome
jarindanielle chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
:'( you movie notebook'd us. book notebook woulda had Bo waking up cursing Mary for jumping ship too early. great story...your story..not the notebook. love your Bellas
jarindanielle chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
lol "its dark in here." always liked Marcus. he didn't give a fck
neweldi chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Thanks, I love it :-)
jarindanielle chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Oh, this Esme is awesome!
jarindanielle chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
lol Bravo Esme! "favorite vampire ever". She was gna figure it out anyway...
jarindanielle chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
claps for Peter! fck the Cullens. especially that Edward fcker.
Belmary shlda caught on quicker that just maybe she was a virgin lol.
damn...he's got a lead. hope Eddie keeps his ass in Forks away from her. wishful thinking, I kno, but still...
Drunken Hamster chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
You know what?

Fuck what I said earlier. This is the single most awesome 'complete detraction' from cannon I've ever read. Awesome as hell, I might have to visit and/or move to Texas now.
Drunken Hamster chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
I really love this story but many characters seem really OOC.

Not to mention the foreshadowing of "I don't believe every story should end with vampire Bella"

I think that if it's not an AH story, that Bella should somehow end up immortal, even if it's with someone else. It just fits her character in my opinion.

Either way, loved this story so far. Gonna keep reading it to the end. Great Work!
ptl4ever419 chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
I really really loved this story :) amazing! I especially loved your original characters and your take on Texas life :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
Awww :) yeah I like Beatrice :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Well damn :(
ptl4ever419 chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Wow. Poor Bell (at least at first) both of her parents moving near her, well at least she knows they love her.
SierraBolt chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
Hey this was a really awesome story. I just wanted to say thanks and u did an amazing job writing this.