Reviews for The Breakfast Club
this was so cute
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
I love it, really great and funny! I MUST GO WATCH THE MOVIE NOW! :D
And yusss! Rose/Ten is my OTP because yusss
Really great job on this, you got their personalities down just perfectly! (Especially Donna :)) 3
Shadows
BlueEarings chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I love this idea! I love the breackfast club and I love dr who! What could be better than a mashup of both?!
BrightWatcher chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Wow. Absolutely fantastic.

You incorporated elements of Doctor Who beautifully with the story.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Heeheehee! This chapter had more talking in it, especially from Donna. I think the group is (vaguely) starting to get along - so long as, it seems, Jack and the Doctor aren't in the same room.
The part about Donna getting out of the library like walking to the gallows was my favorite part of this chapter. It was so great I read it to my sister!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Oh this should be funny! I love the Breakfast Club and Doctor Who, and I can't wait to see how everything plays out mixed together. I enjoyed the little backstories of everyone from Rose's pov. Gotta say, Saxon being the teacher in charge was a stroke of genius!
trashqueen chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
this was amazing! i loved it so much! though i wish there could have been a little more martha action but otherwise wow a lovely High School AU!
Rhymia chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Donna. Gotta love her.
DragonScaleXV chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
And this story had been a good story. A darn good story. I will not forget this and I will definitely look at the film now. I love this so much. You're amazing. I will be re-reading this for a long time.
DragonScaleXV chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
I gotta say, I'm loving Donna. She's amazing, and literally how I act on a daily basis.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Terrific job.. I really love how you wrote this.. Its wonderful..
IDEA Studios chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I don't know if you've answered this, but are you going to do a sequel?
SimplyCelestial chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh my gosh this just had to be done! And I am really and truly hoping that Donna says, "ain't even bothered" at least once:)
As White As Snow chapter 10 . 6/2/2013