Reviews for Heart
The Miss America chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
So cute I love how protective Cas is. I've always liked the idea that Cas was the baby of heaven but I think the idea of Cas being an older brother to Samandriel is awesome too!
Neumzie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
wow how bout no! but now i really wanna read a fic where samandriel chose to fall with cas that day. that'd be an interesting canon rewrite. anyway, really good!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
/"I'm falling," said Castiel, and saying it out loud made the truth in the words really sink in for the first time. He shook it off. "I won't take you down with me."/

Actual strangled noises came out of my mouth. I REALLY love this part here. AND BE SAFE, SAMMY. NOOOOOOOO. THIS IS THE ACTUAL WORST AFTER TORN AND FRAYED. ;;
caremkefo chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh my God... I feel like I just got run over by a freight train at the end of that! I'm still suffering from losing Samandriel, and now I feel like I've lost him all over again! And let me just say, I love the way you wrote Castiel calling Samandriel 'Sammy'.

But now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm just going to find a small corner to huddle in and cry quietly to myself...