Reviews for Kim Possible: Redemption
BrownTeddyBear chapter 8 . 2/11
Amazing story. I was a little disappointed to have missed the reveal to Betty, family and friends. Will's reaction was great though.
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
How about this for a tittle for a possible sequel Kim Possible The Shadow Files!.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
I've read this before. And I simply cannot BELIEVE I didn't review at the time. But ... it WAS a really long time ago. Maybe before I even got an account. I can't think of any other reason NOT to review it.

Because This Story Rocks.

I really like Kim's attitude of "No, I'm not gay ... I love Shego." I think that might be a decent definition of pansexual. It's not the externals that matter to her. It's the soul.

Those injuries? Yes, that is how it would have gone. I have known a couple of people who were in really bad car wrecks, and who got broken up BADLY. One was crippled, and in a wheelchair, for the rest of his life, which was shorter than it would have been. The other went through better than a dozen agonizing surgeries to try to piece him back together. He could walk, but slowly and with a pronounced limp. He died some six or eight years after the wreck, from complications of his injuries. So it is VERY easy to see Kim in the same kind of decline.

I think having Kim be somewhat dependent on her chair or her Shadow armor would be a good conceit to use for the sequel (is there already a sequel? I'll have to check.) That way she can use her smarts and her other talents to save the day or get them out of a jam or whatever.

The slow-burn relationship in this story was sweet and real and believable. Excellent job! Senor Senior's concern for his granddaughter was easy to understand as well.

I also can't believe I didn't Favorite this the first time through. That just reinforces my notion that I must have read it prior to setting up an account. Anyway, I'm taking care of that detail this time.
Chimerical chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
No! Not End! Moreā€¦ Yes, more would do nicely. You work on that, kay? Can't wait to read what new adventures Shadow and Blaze have together. And, lets not forget, what new developing powers our lovely Kimberly has.
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Cool ending. Good story.
HairyLimey chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
You know if you wrote all the sequels I would like to see you'd get nothing else done for the next three years lol oh and as code names go I would have gone with Scylla and charybis because lets face it you get caught between these two and you're boned :-D
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Another awesome story! Kind of wonder what ever happened to Elanor Senior though, does she become a hero or villian? Either way bet she had fun doing it with Shego and Kim mentoring her, even if they might be sadistic in their training methods coughShegocough if they were.
DarXe chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Love this one. And the named... Shadow and Blaze ... really cool.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Coolio! I like this story, I just hope she does get the ability to walk on her own back again. That would be 'Spankin' as she likes to say. :)
2ndsly chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
While I liked this, I can't help but feel this last chapter is a little rushed. It seems you could have expanded this chapter to 2x the current length of the story.

One other small thing is that I was a little disappointed by the cure used. I was getting really exited to see what a permanently wheelchair bound Kim would do with her life. We see some small indications of where it might have gone, but for the most part Kim is right back where she started thanks to cometpower/SCIENCE hax.(Admittedly with a new outlook on life and a new partner.) To be clear, I did enjoy where you took this, I just found myself wanting this story to become Shego operating in the field with Kim fulfilling Wade's roll.

By the way, Kim's slow death was a masterful twist that perfectly explains why she never contacted her family.
Reader101w chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Cool story,

Great work on Kim and Shego's survival and Kim's slow recovery and all the drama surrounding it.

And very nice and touching at the end, with the reunions and Kim's swim-return to the job.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
HairyLimey chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Sequel please:)
dajohu chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Another great fic, big fan of your stuff. :)

Well of Silence chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
another amazing story :)
Twylyte chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
This is an intersting one. I was surprised that they didn't think about using an exo-skeleton like device, or an upgraded version of the battle-suit earlier, but hey, that wasn't what the story was about.
Are you planning a sequal?
Great story,