Reviews for The Assassins of Wizarding Europe
MeraHunt chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I really love this story and cannot wait to see how it plays out. Keep up the good work.
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
cool can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Awaiting more.
starwarsfan2296 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
interesting
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
BlackDragon Uchiha chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Awesome story. Update soon
BlackDragon Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Cool
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
How many curve balls are you going to throw? :O That was an interesting plot twist.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Awesome chapter.
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Fantastic Story. I am looking forward to future chapters.
Jostanos chapter 4 . 2/23/2013

A Clone?
An automaton/Droid/Robot/Golem?
A Doppleganger?
Templar Assassin chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Huh. Interesting AC/HP fic. I was skeptical of it but the idea has real merit. Some characters are different but most remain intact. No sudden magic bloodline of an assassin was used. Hope you explain more indepth to HHr's training as assassins, and that Horcrux cleansing by Tibet monks.

Also, you played upon the one thing most HP fans often wondered: Who was Sally-Anne Perks. She's mentioned in the movies, books, and on her HP wikipedia page, but we have little info on who she really was. You made her not only a trained secret killer but even her FAMILY didn't exist in the muggle world. She's like a ghost! Great work on that act

And nwo you twisted the Bones Family with a secret life. Amelia would be someone I myself also saw in the last chapter as being a helper to the Assassins. Will Susan get involved or remain ignorant of her secret heritage (other than being a witch)?