Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
Luna chapter 32 . 3/6
this was so amazing me and my sister can not stop reading this book
Petsod chapter 58 . 3/30/2014
Why did Lux say such is life?
Ethan Obenauer chapter 39 . 3/29/2014
Only one flaw with that with that plan the Millennium Falcon tended to get Han, Leia, Luke, Chewie and others into trouble many times!
Count Mallet chapter 84 . 1/16/2014
Interesting cut-off point witht he pending ambush. But I imagine that the battle will also set the stage nicely for the opening of part 2 of the story.

Given a story I'm currently writing right now, I had to chuckle at the similarity between it and this chapter, namely how Durge is willing to wait until Kidd can see Ahsoka suffer with his own eyes. Somehow, I have a feeling the traitorous teen Twi'lek might actually get his wish here.

Hopefully, part 2 can be just as adventuresome. I can only imagine how many more twists you may have planned for the sequel.

Count Mallet chapter 83 . 1/14/2014
Sorry for the delay. I've had some issues off-line that have left me behind in my reading. I should get to the final chapter tomorrow.

I'm not sure if the big showdown is coming next chapter or in part two, but the stage is definitely set. I can only hope Lux's treatment of Ahsoka near the end doesn't cause any problems. Maybe it's me, but as much as he is romantically attracted to her, I wouldn't think he'd have her in a situation where she is helpless to pull away from him. A good chapter otherwise.

Lux chapter 84 . 1/6/2014
Oh My God! The best story I've ever read! Best Luxoka, Star Wars, and Fanfic ever
Kenna24601 chapter 84 . 1/5/2014
"You know, I'm a dreamer...
And I'm miles from home.
I've had to run away,
So I wouldn't come home...
I'm on my way, I'm on my way,
Home sweet home..."
Yeah, I was singing that. I'll keep a look out for your next story! :#)
Can't wait, May the Force be with you!
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 84 . 1/5/2014
This was a great end to the first part of your story. I couldn't have imagined a better one :-) But you have that sort of affect with your writing. I loved this chapter and I hope to see the second part out soon (no rush).
Bookreaderninja chapter 84 . 1/4/2014
To lazy too log in) OH MY GOODNESS! YOU DID THE FIRST HALF! I'm guess that the next title is "We will learn." Can't wait. I already know that its going to be good :D
Kenna24601 chapter 83 . 12/31/2013
GOSH WHY WASN'T THIS AN ACUTAL EPISODE
You got freaking TALENT, man! So glad you came up with a solution. (I was fairly useless) But you did it!
Pat yourself on the back. Good.
I'm sending a virtual hug. :#)
DaynaJewel chapter 83 . 12/31/2013
Hello again :) As always, I am impressed with your writing style and the way you have developed three, 22 minute episodes of The Clone Wars into an amazing, captivating tale of what would happen if things turned out differently. I am excited to see what will happen in the next part of your saga and I'll always be here, rooting you on :)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 83 . 12/30/2013
I'm excited for the final chapter, V :-) I'm happy you got this done, too. You know that I can't resist Luxsoka, so I am very pleased with this chapter :-) Once again, doing a great job making sure that the story plot of the series lines up with what you're writing. I especially liked the ending. I found it very sweet... :-)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 82 . 12/23/2013
I think you did a great job with this chapter. I like how you added Numa in once again, and I liked her character in this chapter as well. I found the scene with Jar Jar to be quite comical, and I think you did a wonderful job. Update soon.
Count Mallet chapter 82 . 12/22/2013
So, the 'Falcon once belonged to a Bonteri here. That was definitely something I didn't expect at all. Ditto for Anakin's rescue and rescuer. It's unexpected twists like this that have made the story interesting in my opinion.

Poor Jar Jar... no good-intentioned deed of his goes unpunished, it seems. At least Anakin didn't other to until him. That's probably one of the few smart moves he's made so far. I can't blame Numa for what she did to Jar Jar. She might have done everyone a favor.

Once again, Anakin narrowly defies death and has a lightsaber again. Let's hope there's not too many more snags on the way to Onderon.

My only suggestion for the chapter is that the word "slicing" is the Star Wars Universe term for hacking. Apart form that, good job.

Kenna24601 chapter 82 . 12/20/2013
#gasp
NUMA! She's here too!
Love this. The cliffhangers...
And knowing Anakin, he'll get out alive. Or somewhat close. ;#)