Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
wonderful! contimue ur writin
Ben you chapter 84 . 2/11/2016
Nice story
no ones identity chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
lux should be able to talk making him loose his tongue was a huge mistake
no ones identity chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
its more ike a harry potter movie plot than star wars plot
no ones identity chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
you should of added more Ahsoka pov's
Luna chapter 32 . 3/6/2015
this was so amazing me and my sister can not stop reading this book
Petsod chapter 58 . 3/30/2014
Why did Lux say such is life?
Ethan Obenauer chapter 39 . 3/29/2014
Only one flaw with that with that plan the Millennium Falcon tended to get Han, Leia, Luke, Chewie and others into trouble many times!
Count Mallet chapter 84 . 1/16/2014
Interesting cut-off point witht he pending ambush. But I imagine that the battle will also set the stage nicely for the opening of part 2 of the story.

Given a story I'm currently writing right now, I had to chuckle at the similarity between it and this chapter, namely how Durge is willing to wait until Kidd can see Ahsoka suffer with his own eyes. Somehow, I have a feeling the traitorous teen Twi'lek might actually get his wish here.

Hopefully, part 2 can be just as adventuresome. I can only imagine how many more twists you may have planned for the sequel.

- Count Mallet -
Count Mallet chapter 83 . 1/14/2014
Sorry for the delay. I've had some issues off-line that have left me behind in my reading. I should get to the final chapter tomorrow.

I'm not sure if the big showdown is coming next chapter or in part two, but the stage is definitely set. I can only hope Lux's treatment of Ahsoka near the end doesn't cause any problems. Maybe it's me, but as much as he is romantically attracted to her, I wouldn't think he'd have her in a situation where she is helpless to pull away from him. A good chapter otherwise.

- Count Mallet -
Lux chapter 84 . 1/6/2014
Oh My God! The best story I've ever read! Best Luxoka, Star Wars, and Fanfic ever
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 84 . 1/5/2014
"You know, I'm a dreamer...
And I'm miles from home.
I've had to run away,
So I wouldn't come home...
I'm on my way, I'm on my way,
Home sweet home..."
Yeah, I was singing that. I'll keep a look out for your next story! :#)
Can't wait, May the Force be with you!
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 84 . 1/5/2014
This was a great end to the first part of your story. I couldn't have imagined a better one :-) But you have that sort of affect with your writing. I loved this chapter and I hope to see the second part out soon (no rush).
Bookreaderninja chapter 84 . 1/4/2014
To lazy too log in) OH MY GOODNESS! YOU DID THE FIRST HALF! I'm guess that the next title is "We will learn." Can't wait. I already know that its going to be good :D
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 83 . 12/31/2013
GOSH WHY WASN'T THIS AN ACUTAL EPISODE
You got freaking TALENT, man! So glad you came up with a solution. (I was fairly useless) But you did it!
Pat yourself on the back. Good.
I'm sending a virtual hug. :#)