Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
DaynaJewel chapter 83 . 12/31/2013
Hello again :) As always, I am impressed with your writing style and the way you have developed three, 22 minute episodes of The Clone Wars into an amazing, captivating tale of what would happen if things turned out differently. I am excited to see what will happen in the next part of your saga and I'll always be here, rooting you on :)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 83 . 12/30/2013
I'm excited for the final chapter, V :-) I'm happy you got this done, too. You know that I can't resist Luxsoka, so I am very pleased with this chapter :-) Once again, doing a great job making sure that the story plot of the series lines up with what you're writing. I especially liked the ending. I found it very sweet... :-)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 82 . 12/23/2013
I think you did a great job with this chapter. I like how you added Numa in once again, and I liked her character in this chapter as well. I found the scene with Jar Jar to be quite comical, and I think you did a wonderful job. Update soon.
Count Mallet chapter 82 . 12/22/2013
So, the 'Falcon once belonged to a Bonteri here. That was definitely something I didn't expect at all. Ditto for Anakin's rescue and rescuer. It's unexpected twists like this that have made the story interesting in my opinion.

Poor Jar Jar... no good-intentioned deed of his goes unpunished, it seems. At least Anakin didn't other to until him. That's probably one of the few smart moves he's made so far. I can't blame Numa for what she did to Jar Jar. She might have done everyone a favor.

Once again, Anakin narrowly defies death and has a lightsaber again. Let's hope there's not too many more snags on the way to Onderon.

My only suggestion for the chapter is that the word "slicing" is the Star Wars Universe term for hacking. Apart form that, good job.

Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 82 . 12/20/2013
#gasp
NUMA! She's here too!
Love this. The cliffhangers...
And knowing Anakin, he'll get out alive. Or somewhat close. ;#)
Jedipadawan 123 chapter 82 . 12/19/2013
Update soon!
Count Mallet chapter 81 . 12/14/2013
It looks llike Ahsoka is in a bit of a conundrum. It looks like she will be getting a much better idea of how challenging it is to juggle romance and the Jedi life. But, like master/like padawan, right?

You picked a fine time to forget your lightsaber Anakin. What would Obi-Wan think? Especially with a blaster. He may need it dealing with the slimy Greedo.

Hmm, Han Solo taking Anakin to who is suggested to be a female? That definitely is quite the cliffhanger.
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 81 . 12/11/2013
This was a great chapter, V :-) I think you did a great job! Update soon!
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 81 . 12/10/2013
You're late for several holidays. Thanksgiving...? That was LAST year, right? ;#)
WOW. WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. O_o
,Anakin... seriously, dude? #facepalm
Anakin, you did a really good job kicking their butts, but you really didn't expect the backup trap?
AND ERMERGERSH GREEDO
AND FAMILY
LUX HE WOULD'VE BEEN YOUR DAD
WHOA
GOOD JOB ITSATRAP
(I acutally liked Frozen. Idena Menzel, ya know... :#)
Jedipadawan113 chapter 81 . 12/10/2013
Great! Loved it more luxsoka!
Count Mallet chapter 80 . 12/4/2013
It looks like tensions are still a bit elevated. But I guess it's to be expected in the middle of a war and with the rebels losing another one of their own.

It appears we might have solved a mystery here at the end... of course the name could be a coincidence, too.

Kidd better watch out. While I don't think it might happen yet, I couldpicture Durge tiring of his juvenile antics and doing something to address that.

the brown cow chapter 80 . 11/30/2013
Wow, great stuff
Jedipadswan 123 chapter 80 . 11/27/2013
Yay update soon!
Bookreaderninja chapter 80 . 11/26/2013
Mind blown... I was mind blown from watching Enders Game but now my mind is setting off fireworks because the end of this chapter! Caught off guard again! I love it! Will Lux ever know?
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 80 . 11/26/2013
This was a great chapter, V! And I really have to know what happens thanks to that cliffhanger! Please update ASAP! This was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! I loved it! :-D
513 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »