Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
Jedipadawan 123 chapter 82 . 12/19/2013
Update soon!
Count Mallet chapter 81 . 12/14/2013
It looks llike Ahsoka is in a bit of a conundrum. It looks like she will be getting a much better idea of how challenging it is to juggle romance and the Jedi life. But, like master/like padawan, right?

You picked a fine time to forget your lightsaber Anakin. What would Obi-Wan think? Especially with a blaster. He may need it dealing with the slimy Greedo.

Hmm, Han Solo taking Anakin to who is suggested to be a female? That definitely is quite the cliffhanger.
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 81 . 12/11/2013
This was a great chapter, V :-) I think you did a great job! Update soon!
Kenna24601 chapter 81 . 12/10/2013
You're late for several holidays. Thanksgiving...? That was LAST year, right? ;#)
WOW. WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. O_o
,Anakin... seriously, dude? #facepalm
Anakin, you did a really good job kicking their butts, but you really didn't expect the backup trap?
AND ERMERGERSH GREEDO
AND FAMILY
LUX HE WOULD'VE BEEN YOUR DAD
WHOA
GOOD JOB ITSATRAP
(I acutally liked Frozen. Idena Menzel, ya know... :#)
Jedipadawan113 chapter 81 . 12/10/2013
Great! Loved it more luxsoka!
Count Mallet chapter 80 . 12/4/2013
It looks like tensions are still a bit elevated. But I guess it's to be expected in the middle of a war and with the rebels losing another one of their own.

It appears we might have solved a mystery here at the end... of course the name could be a coincidence, too.

Kidd better watch out. While I don't think it might happen yet, I couldpicture Durge tiring of his juvenile antics and doing something to address that.

the brown cow chapter 80 . 11/30/2013
Wow, great stuff
Jedipadswan 123 chapter 80 . 11/27/2013
Yay update soon!
Bookreaderninja chapter 80 . 11/26/2013
Mind blown... I was mind blown from watching Enders Game but now my mind is setting off fireworks because the end of this chapter! Caught off guard again! I love it! Will Lux ever know?
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 80 . 11/26/2013
This was a great chapter, V! And I really have to know what happens thanks to that cliffhanger! Please update ASAP! This was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! I loved it! :-D
Kenna24601 chapter 80 . 11/26/2013
Well, within the more recent chapters have occurred Red and Back (ABC Cafe), Singing in the Rain ( :#/ WHATTHEHEY), Do you (still) Hear the people sing, and Don't Stop Beliving.
YES I LOVE THESE SONGS
AND MUSICALS ARE POSSIBLY NOT GOOD FOR WHAT MENTAL SAINTY I HAVE LEFT
... Wait, what's sanity? ;#)
Count Mallet chapter 79 . 11/20/2013
¶ Regarding your preliminary note, my observation is that longer stories seem to only attract the die-hard fans with each additional chapter. So, don't take the decreased views too personally. I thought interest in SWTCW stories would descrease with the show's cancellation, but it still seems as popular as ever, especially with people writing their own alternative endings or continuations.

¶ I find myself liking this rescue scene better. Although I wondered why Ahsoka would ignite her lightsabers if she never used them, I might speculate she did so to try to rally hope among the civilians gathered there. Unlike the original episode where her presence wasn't known until now, the Seppies already knew she was there and they are probably gnashing their teeth to see her making her presence known once again and that she may have given the people more hope and reason to rebel now.

I also find myself wondering if Durge is going to get so enraged by the rescue, that he takes matters into his own hands and kicks some rebel butt all by himself, if need be.

Hope you can update soon.

Count Mallet chapter 78 . 11/15/2013
Real life has been keeping me busier as well. And it's onl goig to get busier the next couple of months. No worries, we all go through peaks & valleys.

Once again, I like Durge's cold, strategic calculations. Personally, I think he could single-handled win the battle himself if he really wanted to. He certainly makes it look easy enough. But I have a feeling we have yet to see the worst come from him.

The scene following the torture chamber one was also interesting. It appears we have some internal dissent. With how you've changed the original plot line, I wonder if there will be any internal resistance at the execution, or if the rebels will remain on their own. Just don't spoil it for me. I plan to read the next chapter over the weekend.

Kenna24601 chapter 79 . 11/15/2013
LOL :#)
And, yes, I sung through this entire chapter. ;#)
And yes, you are awesome.
NOOOOO DONOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
But still, I love this chapter. May I do my smiley face?
;#)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 79 . 11/14/2013
This was a great chapter, V! You did a great job writing it, and I am so excited for the next update! You balanced out the episode and your own writing style perfectly, and you are just an amazing writer all together... :-) Update as soon as you can!
508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »