Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
Guest chapter 79 . 11/14/2013
I think that there're definitely many people who read your story, because it is so awesome and creative! And i love that your story is so long, because all the details are so interesting and it doesn't get boring, so please update soon ;D
Kedipadawan chapter 79 . 11/14/2013
I loved it almost getting to the end! Update soon
Bookreaderninja chapter 79 . 11/13/2013
To lazy to log in. I still LOVE the story. You wouldn't! It's just this school year is randomly busy. I still read each chapter but I had to go to the hospital since summer. It's been a crazy year for all of us! :D
Kenna24601 chapter 78 . 11/9/2013
Point where I start singing Les Miserables. #)
Live this! I hope your life gets better.
And I'm being serious. I've had a hard but of luck myself- but eventually, the storm will fly away. After all, there's still hope-right?
So, love ya, bro. :#]
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 78 . 11/8/2013
*squeals* I'm so excited for the next chapter, V! I loved this one! Please update soon! :-D
Jedipadawan124 chapter 78 . 11/8/2013
Very good excited to see how it will turn out
Count Mallet chapter 77 . 11/6/2013
I'm not sure I've read anything on the site featuring Watto. You've portrayed him in-character, so I'll say "Good job" for that. I am a little surprised he wouldn't recognize Anakin, but your listed reasons (older, different hair style, the scar from Ventress) are plausible. Besides, Watto is more fixated on profits than remembering the face of his former child slave, I'm sure.

I can only hope the paradox of Lux & Ahsoka's intimate time together doesn't cause problems for the rescue mission, or lead to more complications down the road. I can only imagine what Anakin might say about this encounter. It actually reminds me of a scene from another movie.

I'm also trying to figure out what Durge's plans for Kidd Kareen are. At one moment, I was half-convinced Durge was going to kill him or torment him just for sport. Seeing the ending, though, makes me thing Durge might have a more twisted idea in mind.

- Count Mallet -
LuxB chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
This was my favorite chapter so far. I had been waiting for Lux and Ahsoka to have sex through the whole thing. Love your work keep at it. You really outdid yourself in this chapter with everything. :D
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter, V! I loved it! :D I'm really excited to see what happens next! So please update soon! :-)
Kenna24601 chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
Awwwwwwww, I really adore Luxsoka. #)
I admire the way you are really descriptive in here, it's lovely. ;#)
Jedipadawan123 chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
Very nice loved the luxsoka can't wait for anakin to get back
Count Mallet chapter 76 . 10/27/2013
Babysitting is already the challenge with the language barrier. Somehow, Anakin forgetting his lightsaber is going to get him in trouble once again.

It appears that Lux & Ahsoka are starting to focus on a possible future. I can only hope the banter doesn't distract them from the current task at hand. One small detail: Ahsoka would probably put a hand to one of her lekku.

It also look slike we might have a double execution scheduled. Rescuing one prisoner is challenging enough. Two would definitely be more of a challenge given all the heavy security planned for the ceremony.

I also noticed a couple of foreshadowed moments making references to Han Solo and the future rebellion. That's always a nice touch.

- Count Mallet -
Dr. Anthro-Tano chapter 76 . 10/27/2013
I really liked the story in the beginning...I really did...but it started losing my interest a while ago because it IS so long, and it doesn't have a lot of what I wanted from it and why I even started reading it: LuxSoka! Sorry, Trap.
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 76 . 10/27/2013
Great chapter, V! :D You did an amazing job balancing the light and dark themes in this chapter, and I like how you gave us three different view points :-) Please update soon!
Kenna24601 chapter 76 . 10/26/2013
REVOLT!'
Still loving this. I had a Crappy day. Then I checked my email, saw this, and POOF
Day got better by sixty percent! Thanks! #)
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »