Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
Count Mallet chapter 79 . 11/20/2013
¶ Regarding your preliminary note, my observation is that longer stories seem to only attract the die-hard fans with each additional chapter. So, don't take the decreased views too personally. I thought interest in SWTCW stories would descrease with the show's cancellation, but it still seems as popular as ever, especially with people writing their own alternative endings or continuations.

¶ I find myself liking this rescue scene better. Although I wondered why Ahsoka would ignite her lightsabers if she never used them, I might speculate she did so to try to rally hope among the civilians gathered there. Unlike the original episode where her presence wasn't known until now, the Seppies already knew she was there and they are probably gnashing their teeth to see her making her presence known once again and that she may have given the people more hope and reason to rebel now.

I also find myself wondering if Durge is going to get so enraged by the rescue, that he takes matters into his own hands and kicks some rebel butt all by himself, if need be.

Hope you can update soon.

Count Mallet chapter 78 . 11/15/2013
Real life has been keeping me busier as well. And it's onl goig to get busier the next couple of months. No worries, we all go through peaks & valleys.

Once again, I like Durge's cold, strategic calculations. Personally, I think he could single-handled win the battle himself if he really wanted to. He certainly makes it look easy enough. But I have a feeling we have yet to see the worst come from him.

The scene following the torture chamber one was also interesting. It appears we have some internal dissent. With how you've changed the original plot line, I wonder if there will be any internal resistance at the execution, or if the rebels will remain on their own. Just don't spoil it for me. I plan to read the next chapter over the weekend.

Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 79 . 11/15/2013
LOL :#)
And, yes, I sung through this entire chapter. ;#)
And yes, you are awesome.
NOOOOO DONOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
But still, I love this chapter. May I do my smiley face?
;#)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 79 . 11/14/2013
This was a great chapter, V! You did a great job writing it, and I am so excited for the next update! You balanced out the episode and your own writing style perfectly, and you are just an amazing writer all together... :-) Update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 79 . 11/14/2013
I think that there're definitely many people who read your story, because it is so awesome and creative! And i love that your story is so long, because all the details are so interesting and it doesn't get boring, so please update soon ;D
Kedipadawan chapter 79 . 11/14/2013
I loved it almost getting to the end! Update soon
Bookreaderninja chapter 79 . 11/13/2013
To lazy to log in. I still LOVE the story. You wouldn't! It's just this school year is randomly busy. I still read each chapter but I had to go to the hospital since summer. It's been a crazy year for all of us! :D
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 78 . 11/9/2013
Point where I start singing Les Miserables. #)
Live this! I hope your life gets better.
And I'm being serious. I've had a hard but of luck myself- but eventually, the storm will fly away. After all, there's still hope-right?
So, love ya, bro. :#]
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 78 . 11/8/2013
*squeals* I'm so excited for the next chapter, V! I loved this one! Please update soon! :-D
Jedipadawan124 chapter 78 . 11/8/2013
Very good excited to see how it will turn out
Count Mallet chapter 77 . 11/6/2013
I'm not sure I've read anything on the site featuring Watto. You've portrayed him in-character, so I'll say "Good job" for that. I am a little surprised he wouldn't recognize Anakin, but your listed reasons (older, different hair style, the scar from Ventress) are plausible. Besides, Watto is more fixated on profits than remembering the face of his former child slave, I'm sure.

I can only hope the paradox of Lux & Ahsoka's intimate time together doesn't cause problems for the rescue mission, or lead to more complications down the road. I can only imagine what Anakin might say about this encounter. It actually reminds me of a scene from another movie.

I'm also trying to figure out what Durge's plans for Kidd Kareen are. At one moment, I was half-convinced Durge was going to kill him or torment him just for sport. Seeing the ending, though, makes me thing Durge might have a more twisted idea in mind.

LuxB chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
This was my favorite chapter so far. I had been waiting for Lux and Ahsoka to have sex through the whole thing. Love your work keep at it. You really outdid yourself in this chapter with everything. :D
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter, V! I loved it! :D I'm really excited to see what happens next! So please update soon! :-)
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
Awwwwwwww, I really adore Luxsoka. #)
I admire the way you are really descriptive in here, it's lovely. ;#)
Jedipadawan123 chapter 77 . 11/2/2013
Very nice loved the luxsoka can't wait for anakin to get back
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »