Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
Count Mallet chapter 76 . 10/27/2013
Babysitting is already the challenge with the language barrier. Somehow, Anakin forgetting his lightsaber is going to get him in trouble once again.

It appears that Lux & Ahsoka are starting to focus on a possible future. I can only hope the banter doesn't distract them from the current task at hand. One small detail: Ahsoka would probably put a hand to one of her lekku.

It also look slike we might have a double execution scheduled. Rescuing one prisoner is challenging enough. Two would definitely be more of a challenge given all the heavy security planned for the ceremony.

I also noticed a couple of foreshadowed moments making references to Han Solo and the future rebellion. That's always a nice touch.

Dr. Anthro-Tano chapter 76 . 10/27/2013
I really liked the story in the beginning...I really did...but it started losing my interest a while ago because it IS so long, and it doesn't have a lot of what I wanted from it and why I even started reading it: LuxSoka! Sorry, Trap.
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 76 . 10/27/2013
Great chapter, V! :D You did an amazing job balancing the light and dark themes in this chapter, and I like how you gave us three different view points :-) Please update soon!
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 76 . 10/26/2013
Still loving this. I had a Crappy day. Then I checked my email, saw this, and POOF
Day got better by sixty percent! Thanks! #)
Jedipadawan123 chapter 76 . 10/26/2013
Amazing update soon plz
Count Mallet chapter 75 . 10/23/2013
With Obi-Wan on the way to Onderon, I'm interested to see if he gets to tangle to Durge. I'm sure Durge would relish another showdown. And I"m sure Obi-Wan would love to take care of Durge once and for all.

Interesting to see Ahsoka's growing frustration during the conversation with Anakin and Obi-Wan. She's so skilled in some regards, yet she still has much to learn and needs more maturity & patience as well. I also like dhow you had her reflect back on past missions and comments made to her and by her. I'm also glad to see Lux & Steela rallying the troops. It looks like the action is about to pick up very soon as we make our way farther into the arc.

Update when you can.

Jedipadwan123 chapter 75 . 10/16/2013
Hope you update soon
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 75 . 10/16/2013
Must I mention how talented you are again? C:
You are fantastic. Yeah, Saw. SAVE THE KING
(I've been watching Les Mis way too much...)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 75 . 10/16/2013
This was a great chapter, V! I love how it was similar to the episode, you did a great job on that :D And unfortunately, I don't have season five yet. Probably won't get it until next year :-/
carciino chapter 74 . 10/16/2013
In a matter of a couple of days, I have read the 74 chapters you have written and WOW. It felt like something LUCASARTS would write! You, sir, are one of the most talented fucking writers I have ever seen. This should be turned into a comic book...
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I may look crazy for this, but I have been reading this story all over again. Just felt like I needed to once more praise your writing. #3
Count Mallet chapter 74 . 10/5/2013
I always like the comic relief that the mindless B1 battle droids provide. Still, you'd think they could navigate maze-like conditions easily. Sometimes, I guess they're only human.

The more I read about Barriss, the more I think about our past private messages. I'm definitely curious about how you plan to further develop this subplot. Despite our differing opinions about the grand finale, I will say I've liked this part so far.

Also a nice touch with Lando's comments foreshadowing the Original Trilogy.

Don't feel too bad, I've had trouble moving forward with some writing as well. I imagine being busier than expected this Fall has played a role in that, but it happens, so don't worry about it too much.

Lone star chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
The story will be way better if you don't write about Order 66
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 74 . 10/2/2013
Cookies are... cookies...
But we'll get to that, because this is FREAKING AWESOME ALLOW ME TO PRAISE YOU
YEEEEEAH YOU ROCK, SIR... author... lady... whichever... :/
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 74 . 10/2/2013
This was a great chapter, V :-) It was definitely worth the wait :D I'm really excited for the next update :-) Update as soon as you can! I know the next chapter will be just as great as this one :D
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »