Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
Count Mallet chapter 73 . 9/28/2013
Uh oh. Last time Anakin gave up his lightsaber, he was in dire need of it. Let's hope he's got another one hidden away somewhere... or that there is a place in the Temple where one can pick up a spare with no questions asked.

Poor Lux, he thinks he knows what he wants, but he always seems to come across the wrong way. Or maybe he liked playing the part of being so helpless that he needed Ahsoka's attention.

Looks like we're getting ready for one of the showdowns in the actual arc. However, with Durge on the prowl, I have a feeling your sequence of events will be not quite so kind for the rebels.

Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 73 . 9/25/2013
Love this! Alright, resume, LUX FREAKIN SOKA , some wild fights... and I can make a valiant attempt to make cookies.
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 73 . 9/25/2013
This was an awesome chapter, V! When Padmé hugged Numa it was so sweet, and I like how it's tying back in with the arc. You do a great job with combining your own ideas and what went on in the series :D Update soon!
Jedipadawan123 chapter 73 . 9/25/2013
Very good
Count Mallet chapter 72 . 9/20/2013
Hmm. I'm not sure what to think about Tarkin's arrival on the scene. I'm not sure if it's meant to foreshadow the later showdown between himself and the Jedi (something you seem to be building up to in addition your main story line), or if it was just one complication out of many for Anakin. All the while, Numa remains carefree.

Durge is finally showing off his cold, calculating strategy. I bet Kidd is regretting getting tangled up with him now. I have a feeling he's going to be caught in the middle of his involvement with Durge and his obsession with Ahsoka.

AhsokaTano141516 chapter 72 . 9/17/2013
This was an amazing chapter, V! With Anakin taking Numa to Padmé, the rebels making it there safely, and Durge and Kidd being involved together, it had so much suspense I'm hanging by my fingernails! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 72 . 9/17/2013
Ermergersh. YAY THEY SAVED NUMA (throws arms in air estatically) written awesomely, as usual. :)
Jesipadawan123 chapter 72 . 9/16/2013
That was very good update soon
Count Mallet chapter 71 . 9/15/2013
I'm not sure what possessed Aayla to go so crazy, but I have to admit that the landing/rescue reminded me of the opening of Episode III. I cn only imagine what Obi-Wan would think.

Leave it up to Numa to find the whole thing fun and want to repeat it.

It will be interesting to see what happens next, whether it's the temple or the battle.

Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 71 . 9/14/2013
This is so freaking brilliant. May I hug this? :)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 71 . 9/14/2013
This was a very intense chapter, but I loved it! I can't wait to find out what really happened to Aayla! :D I hope you update soon!
Jedipasawan123 chapter 71 . 9/13/2013
Nice was hoping for some lux and ahsoka in the chapter
Count Mallet chapter 70 . 9/10/2013
Regarding your comment, I realize smuggling Numa is a very grave action. That said, everyone's attempts to keep her from being detected by Aayla are a bit funny.

¶ Leave it up to the rebels to freeze when it's time to make fast tracks. I have to wonder how Ahsoka felt about cutting down an actual person as opposed to a battle droid. I know it was necessary on her part, but I wonder if she felt any type of regret.

Wow, family betrayal. Then again, war tends to bring out the worst in people.

The damaged socket looks suspicious. Now who might want to keep Anakin cut off from Ahsoka? *whistles innocently* The conspiracy is afoot. It looks like I may get my answer sooner than I thought. A nice suspenseful way to have me eager for the next chapter.

¶ There was one part that read, "And you are harvesting terrorists." Did you mean "harboring" terrorists?

Green Verde chapter 70 . 9/10/2013
Good chapter. This story has really come a long way! You are one dedicated author. Kudos!
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 70 . 9/6/2013
Awesome chapter, V! I really want to know what happens next! Please update soon! :D
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »