Reviews for Where Doesn't It Hurt!
Count Mallet chapter 72 . 9/20/2013
Hmm. I'm not sure what to think about Tarkin's arrival on the scene. I'm not sure if it's meant to foreshadow the later showdown between himself and the Jedi (something you seem to be building up to in addition your main story line), or if it was just one complication out of many for Anakin. All the while, Numa remains carefree.

Durge is finally showing off his cold, calculating strategy. I bet Kidd is regretting getting tangled up with him now. I have a feeling he's going to be caught in the middle of his involvement with Durge and his obsession with Ahsoka.

AhsokaTano141516 chapter 72 . 9/17/2013
This was an amazing chapter, V! With Anakin taking Numa to Padmé, the rebels making it there safely, and Durge and Kidd being involved together, it had so much suspense I'm hanging by my fingernails! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 72 . 9/17/2013
Ermergersh. YAY THEY SAVED NUMA (throws arms in air estatically) written awesomely, as usual. :)
Jesipadawan123 chapter 72 . 9/16/2013
That was very good update soon
Count Mallet chapter 71 . 9/15/2013
I'm not sure what possessed Aayla to go so crazy, but I have to admit that the landing/rescue reminded me of the opening of Episode III. I cn only imagine what Obi-Wan would think.

Leave it up to Numa to find the whole thing fun and want to repeat it.

It will be interesting to see what happens next, whether it's the temple or the battle.

Kenna24601 chapter 71 . 9/14/2013
This is so freaking brilliant. May I hug this? :)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 71 . 9/14/2013
This was a very intense chapter, but I loved it! I can't wait to find out what really happened to Aayla! :D I hope you update soon!
Jedipasawan123 chapter 71 . 9/13/2013
Nice was hoping for some lux and ahsoka in the chapter
Count Mallet chapter 70 . 9/10/2013
Regarding your comment, I realize smuggling Numa is a very grave action. That said, everyone's attempts to keep her from being detected by Aayla are a bit funny.

¶ Leave it up to the rebels to freeze when it's time to make fast tracks. I have to wonder how Ahsoka felt about cutting down an actual person as opposed to a battle droid. I know it was necessary on her part, but I wonder if she felt any type of regret.

Wow, family betrayal. Then again, war tends to bring out the worst in people.

The damaged socket looks suspicious. Now who might want to keep Anakin cut off from Ahsoka? *whistles innocently* The conspiracy is afoot. It looks like I may get my answer sooner than I thought. A nice suspenseful way to have me eager for the next chapter.

¶ There was one part that read, "And you are harvesting terrorists." Did you mean "harboring" terrorists?

Green Verde chapter 70 . 9/10/2013
Good chapter. This story has really come a long way! You are one dedicated author. Kudos!
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 70 . 9/6/2013
Awesome chapter, V! I really want to know what happens next! Please update soon! :D
Lazy Luxsoka chapter 69 . 9/6/2013
No, I found it funny how long it too me to even get myself to guess who it was. Should have made that more clear.

About the chapter, It's a shame, i'm not really surprised at Kidd doing something like this. And Numa is still undisovred, yay, She's got a chance! I really like how the story switches plots now and gives Anakin something else to do while still being involved with Ahsoka.
Jedipadawan123 chapter 70 . 9/5/2013
When are we going to have more luxsoka
Count Mallet chapter 69 . 9/4/2013
Don't worry, I will go out of my way to avoid any spoilers. Just know that based on past private discussions, I am curious to see how things eventually play out.

Oh boy, Anakin trying to hide Numa in a medpack. I have to admit that despite the seriousness of Anakin's action, this also provided a degree of comedy relief and had me laughing.

Kidd & Ahsoka have quite a love-hate relationship. If I remember the comics and Wookiepedia, Ahsoka did have a crush on him, but he also conspired to take Ahsoka out of the race once it was revealed she was a Jedi. Also, he acts like he still cares of her or even desires her, the fact he's tried to injure or kill her notwithstanding.

I am curious to see how Ahsoka reacts to his guilt trip at the end. I also wonder how Anakin will react when Ahsoka tells him about her encounter with Kidd since Anakin is frantic to warn her about him (albeit too late).

AhsokaTano141516 chapter 69 . 9/2/2013
Amazing chapter, V! :D I really hope Ahsoka sees Kidd again, and I hope Anakin and Boil get Numa off of Ryloth safely :-) Update soon!
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »