Reviews for A War Of Wits And Tricks
Bwahahahaaa! Ooooh that is too good. XD
Sol3Bug chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
hehehe...
Aileil chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This was absolutely hilarious! I really appreciate the thought you put into creating this bit of humor that has so nicely lit my day. Thank you :).
PrincessMnMz chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
OMG! I am DYING of laughter. This was hysterical. And poor Thorin, getting caught in both traps. Hahahaha. AMAZING story. And you wrote all the characters so well too that it the story really sucked you in, as if you were there.
Werde Spinner chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Argh, you mean we never find out what happened with the nettles?! That sounded like the prank to rule them all!

"Suffice it to say that... Nori wished that he'd come home sooner..." Hahaha, at least someone is getting a kick out of all this!
Werde Spinner chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Ah... doing nothing, when surely some sort of action should be called for. The best way to drive someone paranoid.

Argh, they got Thorin! Ahahaha. I knew something of the sort would happen. Fili and Kili are in soooo much trouble now!
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh, no... Any competition between Fili and Kili on the one hand and Nori and Ori on the other cannot possibly end up well for the poor innocent parties caught in the crossfire...
Kriz chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Oh, how I enjoyed this story of yours! Please write more in the future!
TheWildHeffernan chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
This is great! Will there be more?
Purestrongpoem chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Funny story.
Acidpop chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Loved it! I could just imagine Thorin's expression, twice in one week indeed
bronze andromeda shun chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
LOLOLOLOL, This was great! I loved this story! You are a truly excellent writer, keep up the good work!
BlueInked chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Nori is wonderful and I love this. And Thorin. Doing a majestic glare. Upside down. Talent: He has it.
However, I will recommend that you make a plan if you haven't already, now that it's not a oneshot any more. (Take it from me, these things escalate)
X-Love-Story-X chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
oh i had a lovely little laugh at then end of the chapter with Thorin being upside down, very good :D
Purestrongpoem chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Hilairous chapter, Fili and Kili are so dead.