Reviews for Criminally Negligent
HaHaHa.. Nice Ending!
Naris Kelreath chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Love it! 3
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
it is not a surprise and is welcomed and funny lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
lol cool oneshot
kotd chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
this pairing (a year ago) would have been absolutely nonsensical... but now it seems way too natural xD
Sim-Sim2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Brilliant, simply brilliant! Until the very end I was not sure, will there be killing or sex.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great work on this.
TigerLily 409 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I have always thought that the history between them was so interesting...and i was right. Your story really shows their pasts well. Not to mention your stlye of writing is very fluent!
Kyuubi123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
It's almost scary how similar your version of Retsu is in your story compared to the canon version. They're almost exactly alike in some ways. This was a very nice chapter and I could see something of the like happening in the show. kenpachi hates rules and following them and the fact that only one of them is meant to survive seems like the perfect chance for him to prove it again.
G chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
A very interesting take on the scar-thingy and a possible outcome of the (already infamous) fight. I personally don't think that they have met each other in the past and gave the other the scar, but since I'm in the minority here... Little Yachiru in this story is also quite different (more mature, somehow, not the hyperactive, joking child). Zaraki is agressive and impatient as always, but this Unohana is also a little bit different. But somehow, it fits in this one. And a very awkward moment for everone after Unohana screamed (in pleasure?). But good to know that that didn't lead them to stop what they were doing ;D!

I didn't know that you were a therapist, but I like it! You should write more, especially about Unohana: she's such an interesting person!
Yasz1221 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I ship them too! They make an interesting couple, moving on I liked the story, it's short, fun, and hot!
Azhwi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
O.O
Wait - What? Yeah, I KNOW Retsu and Kenny are near canon... but is the bold really canon? Cuz wow - I gotta catch up!

*grins* I do like the mini-lecture on scar tissue. Education is always a good thing. Especially worked in between some fun scenes.

Thanks for this! Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
do you have any medical schooling what so ever or do you know someone that does? You know several medical terms in your stories that normal people do not know. Post this in your next kenpachi story please.
Ikasury chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i've studied anatomy and mental stuff so i'm rather familiar with both aspects to 'scaring' :P

and honestly, if the grandiose fight between Unohana and Kenpachi doesn't result in them almost killing each other then somehow slipping into sex i'm going to f*cking shoot someone... in the foot... and laugh...

BTW, Kao, VINDICATED! XD remember what i said i thought her backstory might be? VINDICATED! BOOYAH! and all that jazz :P plus 'Yachiru' Unohana looks downright scary... and AWESOME! :D

but yea, if they aren't f*cking by the end of that fight there better be some freakin' sexual tension and an interruption that causes the two of them to go on a murderous rampage... then hard, rough, victory sex... love and hate are two sides of the same strong emotion, one can act on one or flip to the other as easily as flipping a coin, and with how much 'HATE' you can see them showing each other... oo-oo-oo-ooh... *whips out the popcorn waiting for the kink*

plus it is my personal philosophy that fighting, dancing, and f*cking all have the same motions, so all three are closely related, and if dancing can be fighting and vice versa... well, what about either or switching into that last one? *evil grin* and 'evil' is so lucid and willing, and hate drives lust like nothing else... yep, i want kink at the end of this fight... :3

i like it...

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Kao!
-Ikasury
Akum chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I forgot to log in. I'm looking forward for a new fic, plz and thanks.