Reviews for Sans Immortality
sara chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
loved it, thanks
notsolimpbizkit chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I've read this story only once before and today makes twice and honestly i don't wanna read it again. The first time i read it i sat around angsty and terribly sad for quite a while. I wish to spare myself of that misery again. Absolutely gut wrenching stuff. It's very rare for a work of fiction to do that to a person. Thank you for this work.
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Super sad and sweet. I really like this piece a lot. I actually wrote a story in the Lois and Clark section about how Clark snaps after Lois dies (of course much younger). It wound up being quite controversial, and someone mentioned making it just Lois' nightmare and having her talk with Clark about it afterwards. This was perfectly handled and I really loved the way it flowed. Your writing is very good, btw. :) If I had any extra time on my hands I would offer to beta, just to get a head start on reading it all, but unfortunately, time isn't something I have a lot of. But if you keep writing I'll definitely keep reading! Keep it up! ;)

- Mouse
afred chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow the moment you realize your mortality is a tangible thing wow I was writing a similer story with superman breaking the news to his son Jason that he will stop aging and they will only have eachother
Alphie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow. This is impressive. I think this is my favorite "what will he do when Lois gets old and dies" fic. I have my own scenario in my head, but this one actually makes so much sense. It really was a wonderful read. Heartbreaking, but wonderful.
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I wish the folks at DC comic would read this realize what Clark & Lois really mean and have a undying love that transform time and space. You make me beleive.
Supernurse chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Poignant. As a mature woman married for nearly 40 years, I have contemplated what I would do If my husband died before me. I would not hasten my own demise but if Clark is immortal, it's conceivable that he would not want to live. This is a thought provoking idea. You did a great job. Thank you.
wheresthecheckpoint chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
queequeg1013: I am unable to PM a thank you because my account is too new but I did want you to know I appreciate your review.
queequeg1013 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You have one beautifully crafted short story here. What makes this story so good? We get to see just how human and vulnerable our greatest hero really is. I found myself holding my breathe during their whole conversation. Not many words were said between the two, but the words that were spoken held such truth and honesty. Makes the story very real and very sad. Sometimes the hardest part of loving someone is the knowledge that you'll have to let them go one day. This is what makes Superman's love for Lois more compelling than what he currently has going with Wonder Woman in the new 52 Action comics reboot. My favorite line is: "The only person he could ever imagine himself loving because she was simply unparalleled, Lois, his Lois unrepeatable." And the final two paragraphs are my absolute favorites. Although there isn't an actual death here, Clark's deep sense of grieve and profound loss is palpable and simply heartbreaking. I hope you continue to write more brilliant Superman/Lois stories as I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one.