Reviews for It Ain't Over
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh my! That was great!
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
The hard part is ahead.. thanks
maphie chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
There has to be more! I'm following the story just in case ;-)
edla chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
good story but so many questions ,are u goin to continue it
REgrrl chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Well done.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
YowZa.
Blast the a/c, plz.

I love that kind of firey passion.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm sorry but that was stupid. The writing was really good and the story probably would have been better if it wasn't a one shot. All I see is a loser Edward and a beyond stupid Bella. Lets just have sex and nothing ever happend. Please!
Roxy'Twilight'Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
i love it and i want more!
mstre11 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I saw this rec'd on the The Lemonade Stand and I'm glad I checked it out..This was great,the connection and pull they had towards each other...I would so love a another chap of this to see what happened with them..Loved it!:)
shehazi chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Thank you for sharing.. And lemon drops for recc'ing.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I think I need a shower. Steamy!
hikingurl48 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Thank you!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
First, first, first... I wanna ask for more of that please. Holy shit, woman, can you write a lemon. Whoa.

And second, gah I love determined and possessive Edward. I know, it's so wrong. lol But hot damn, him and his heat did me in. His knowledge, his confidence, his need- it was raw and so exciting.

haha So yeah, wow. Thank you for sharing.
Mel
kinsano chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow! I could actually feel the magnetic pull these two have for each other-that there was no force or distance that could keep them apart. Very powerful. And a nice lemon, too! ;)
soobliette chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Regardless that it's not your usual fare, you wrote a good piece of lemony angst :)

Thanks for writing and sharing xo
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »